S SASQUASH Guest Mar 30, 2005 Thread Owner #1 ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES This is all my blue & green bottles I want some deep red but they are so hard to find if you know of any let me know THANK YOU SASQUASH<>< Attachments on rail2.webp 6.9 KB · Views: 458 bottle setup.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 444
ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES This is all my blue & green bottles I want some deep red but they are so hard to find if you know of any let me know THANK YOU SASQUASH<><
P PrizmIV Guest May 11, 2005 Thread Owner #2 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES My dad has a thousand of those blue ones. He says some are very valuable. I tell him to start collecting coins lol.
Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES My dad has a thousand of those blue ones. He says some are very valuable. I tell him to start collecting coins lol.
S SASQUASH Guest May 11, 2005 Thread Owner #3 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES I always say you have to collect what you like. SASQUATCH <><
A a2wk Greenie Joined Mar 17, 2005 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2005 #4 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES I have a few bottles
AmericanCoinHunting Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2005 Messages 1,062 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location CHICAGO Detector(s) used E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2005 #5 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Beautiful collection you have there......Window dressing ,and eye candy all in one....N I C E
Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Beautiful collection you have there......Window dressing ,and eye candy all in one....N I C E
lonewolfe Gold Member Joined Feb 14, 2005 Messages 5,547 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 1 Location West Michigan 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2005 #6 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Nice collection squash! Love the cobalt blue glass! HH Lonewolfe
S SASQUASH Guest Oct 19, 2005 Thread Owner #7 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Wow that looks nice with the red. It is so hard to find ruby red bot's. SAS <><
Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Wow that looks nice with the red. It is so hard to find ruby red bot's. SAS <><
A Angela (Australia) Guest Mar 31, 2006 Thread Owner #8 Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Wow, thanks for posting the photos. Beautiful bottles, and they look great just as you both have them displayed, with the light shining through, bringing out the colours. Nice collections and well done! HH Angela
Re: ALL MY GREEN & BLUE BOTTLES Wow, thanks for posting the photos. Beautiful bottles, and they look great just as you both have them displayed, with the light shining through, bringing out the colours. Nice collections and well done! HH Angela