What's new

all my years of existing in the Mid Hudson Valley of NY, Ive never seen a bear, but-

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all my years of existing in the Mid Hudson Valley of NY, I've never seen a bear, but-

I did dig one IMG_1655.webpIMG_1656.webp:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 18
catchy thread title lol, neat bear!
 
Bears are awesome! I've never dug one, but did see a wild one much further South of you in my area several years back the day my son was getting Christened :thumbsup:
 
I haven't seen one yet this year, but all my neighbors have had to pick up their trash from at least 2 that have visited the neighborhood. My neighbor across the street has a trail cam up and says one of them is pretty big this year. Neat little find!
 
Good thread name you must work in advertisement and cool find
 
THATS A BEARY NICE FIND.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom