What's new

Alleys in original box

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
Ravenswoods in original box

RAVENSWOODS, not Alleys. I dont know why the title won't edit. Here are a few:











 
Last edited:
Oh my - just when I thot it was safe to put away my bib.
 
I called these Alleys at first, lol. I don't know why my mind was on that track when I posted them, but they are Ravenswoods. Duh,.... Those teal ones are why I said Alley and I just ignored the rest. I don't think anyone could determine a difference between those teal ones and alley ones of the same colors.
 
I called these Alleys at first, lol. I don't know why my mind was on that track when I posted them, but they are Ravenswoods. Duh,.... Those teal ones are why I said Alley and I just ignored the rest. I don't think anyone could determine a difference between those teal ones and alley ones of the same colors.

LOL! I did notice that the subject line was diff than the message. I must be getting better at my swirls b/c there was some confusion on my part when I saw the teal ones and I thot Alley; but not the others!!
 
Good, I thought I might need a refresher coarse on my marbles. I was going to ask if some weren't ravenwoods. They are one of the hardest for me to ID.
kim
 
I don't know why it won't change the title, I edited it but it still says Alleys. Oh well. Yeah, the similarity of the teal ones to the Alleys is disturbing....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom