cjon455
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2012
- Messages
- 9,231
- Reaction score
- 11,541
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northeast PA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
hey guys no huge story here, super hot, only knocked on 3 doors, got 1 yes, hit it for 35 minutes and found the stuff you see here, Ill admit I was cherry picking because it was a super irony site and it was just too darn hot out to be digging everything. I think I lost 453 gallons of sweat, thanks for looking and hh!!












Upvote
30

But, toward the end, all the bad habits started showing up and I called it quits. Didn't feel like spearing that colonial silver coin I was gonna find. 
At least you got out and swung the coil today. That's a cool little placard.








