P placerman Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2005 Messages 286 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2010 #1 8 boxes.... 1 1967 half. It was in the very last roll..... I get to do it all again tomorrow. Wish me (better) luck next time...lol Upvote 0
8 boxes.... 1 1967 half. It was in the very last roll..... I get to do it all again tomorrow. Wish me (better) luck next time...lol
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Apr 6, 2010 #2 sounds like you and i are getting some of the same boxes. hope it gets better tomorrow
waseeker Bronze Member Joined Dec 20, 2006 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Pacific Northwest Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2010 #3 At least it wasn't a total skunk. better days are ahead
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2010 #4 Hope you do better tomorrow. I'm picking up 8 myself tomorrow. Haven't skunked on my 8 yet,but it's coming. Just not tomorrow I hope. HH Rich
Hope you do better tomorrow. I'm picking up 8 myself tomorrow. Haven't skunked on my 8 yet,but it's coming. Just not tomorrow I hope. HH Rich
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2010 #5 Placerman, 100% better than my last several boxes! 1 silver is better than no silver. apush
H Hi Ho Silver! Hero Member Joined Jan 31, 2010 Messages 907 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Apr 6, 2010 #6 I ended my 12 skunks this week 5-90% 11-40% in 2 boxes. I also went to the drive thru and got 10.50 in loose coin. 3-40%.
I ended my 12 skunks this week 5-90% 11-40% in 2 boxes. I also went to the drive thru and got 10.50 in loose coin. 3-40%.