What's new

Almost!!!!!!

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a couple almost this morning. Still can't get on my good ground but found a place to go near by. My first almost was this brass cow tag. Probably from a milk cow and has very little wear. I was near ground that has produced CW relics and this single was unbelievable! When I flipped the plug and seen the oval shape and patina, I dam nere died. Then I picked it up and laughed out loud. My next almost was half of a crotal bell. This is a first for me so I was happy with even half. Found a piece of mealt and a another tag that just has 1420 on it. ???????? And the usual junk, not posted. uploadfromtaptalk1454265460133.webpuploadfromtaptalk1454265470479.webpuploadfromtaptalk1454265477998.webp Had a great day and was glad to get out. Last picture is of the view I enjoyed while hunting. Great way to spend a Sunday morning. Thanks for looking.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Upvote 18
OMG that is a gorgeous view I would love to be there. Great finds
 
OMG that is a gorgeous view I would love to be there. Great finds
Thanks Bud. Yes our valley is a beautiful place. Especially when spotted white.

HH, Relic Nut
 
another good hunt.bet that big tag was a heart stopper for sure.nice find!Is the piece with 1420 on it another live stock tag?
 
another good hunt.bet that big tag was a heart stopper for sure.nice find!Is the piece with 1420 on it another live stock tag?
Don't think it's a live stock tag. Awful small and link of chain that's left is light duty. Dog maybe, not sure

HH, Relic Nut
 
The thaw is coming. Congrats on getting back out and digging some goodies. :occasion14:
 
Glad you were able to get and find some cool old stuff, i also love that view.
 
Great looking finds.. Can't wait til I get me some places to hunt like that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom