21stTNCav
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2006
- Messages
- 928
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tennessee/Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
- #1
Thread Owner
Whew!! Alright you guy's and gal's!! A buddy of mine sent me a e-mail telling me that I needed to look at my goodbye post to see what was up. OK, I get it already.
I did not dream that my leaving the site would generate such an uproar.
Several of my friends made it a point to let me know that they felt I was running from my problems. I do not know if I agree, but regardless, if my leaving may have put a tear in Dano's eye then his response might have put a tear in mine.
Mrs Tee, I am always your Southern buddie and you know that so therefore I cannot be replaced in that respect.
And my last remark will be the Sweditan. Or would that be a Engwede?? What ever, Dano.
Remember although the Bismark is not a U-boat, IT IS A UNDERSEA BOAT!!!!!!
I will stick around at least as long as my Charter membership holds out. Fair enough
I did not dream that my leaving the site would generate such an uproar.
Several of my friends made it a point to let me know that they felt I was running from my problems. I do not know if I agree, but regardless, if my leaving may have put a tear in Dano's eye then his response might have put a tear in mine.
Mrs Tee, I am always your Southern buddie and you know that so therefore I cannot be replaced in that respect.
And my last remark will be the Sweditan. Or would that be a Engwede?? What ever, Dano.
Remember although the Bismark is not a U-boat, IT IS A UNDERSEA BOAT!!!!!!

I will stick around at least as long as my Charter membership holds out. Fair enough



You keep that better half of yours safe alright, or more to the point, your doing a wonderful job of keeping your better half safe. I am happy he is back at work some indeed.







