D danny1987 Full Member Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 2, 2008 #1 Hi. I have been interested in hoarding copper, but Ryedales are simply to expensive. Any other means? I have a budget of 200 or less. Upvote 0
Hi. I have been interested in hoarding copper, but Ryedales are simply to expensive. Any other means? I have a budget of 200 or less.
markmopar Hero Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 967 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location southern NJ/southeast VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2008 #2 there's a ryedale on ebay for 9.99 with no reserve.
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2008 #3 that price won't last long
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Nov 5, 2008 #4 You could use your eyeballs.