What's new

Although technically not today..

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Saturday we were driving through Georgia and stopped at a parking lot yard sale… on the side of the road… I wasn’t expecting much honestly.. but one of the ladies had a lot of jewelry that I assumed was costume jewelry… looking closer I could see what I thought were a few silver rings… I asked “how much” ? She said “anything there is $5, and there are lots sterling silver rings there too” I said… if I buy a lot do I get a discount? She said how many do you want…. I said.. maybe all of them… so I pulled all the silver off that I could find and she sold me all of this for $75… which I thought was pretty good… a little more than scrap silver value but these are really beautiful rings, and that cross is silver too and earrings. But The chain is not, and the other chain/pendant and earrings are not silver/gold… what do you think.. deal or no deal ?
I’m going to try to sell them at the country auction I go to.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3458.webp
    IMG_3458.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3459.webp
    IMG_3459.webp
    494.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3460.webp
    IMG_3460.webp
    685.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3461.webp
    IMG_3461.webp
    600.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3462.webp
    IMG_3462.webp
    1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3463.webp
    IMG_3463.webp
    608.7 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 9
Close enough to qualify to be posted in Today's Finds. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice looking Jewelry - good luck with the sales !
 
Decent deal, but, don't quit your day job. Auctions can be a crap shoot on prices.
 
Close enough to qualify to be posted in Today's Finds. :icon_thumleft:
Yeah, picked up Saturday but we were out of town and I ordered the box two days ago and just was able to display them this morning. Thanks 😊
 
Decent deal, but, don't quit your day job. Auctions can be a crap shoot on prices.
I know that ! I estimate that I have $4.13 in each one, hopefully they sell for $10 each, that would double my money..
 
Nice looking Jewelry - good luck with the sales !
Yes, they are some of the nicest looking silver rings I’ve ever seen, don’t know where she got them 🤷🏼‍♂️
 
Retail on any of those would be considerably more I would think. I'd say you did alright.
 
Last Saturday we were driving through Georgia and stopped at a parking lot yard sale… on the side of the road… I wasn’t expecting much honestly.. but one of the ladies had a lot of jewelry that I assumed was costume jewelry… looking closer I could see what I thought were a few silver rings… I asked “how much” ? She said “anything there is $5, and there are lots sterling silver rings there too” I said… if I buy a lot do I get a discount? She said how many do you want…. I said.. maybe all of them… so I pulled all the silver off that I could find and she sold me all of this for $75… which I thought was pretty good… a little more than scrap silver value but these are really beautiful rings, and that cross is silver too and earrings. But The chain is not, and the other chain/pendant and earrings are not silver/gold… what do you think.. deal or no deal ?
I’m going to try to sell them at the country auction I go to.
Score!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom