What's new

✅ SOLVED Aluminum star token?

ihatedirtbikes

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
89
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Nautilus DMCII-Ba
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on my family’s property today. Good mix of items there. I can’t find anything on this token(?) at all. The letters are “PELETHIA.COOPER FED VA”. It is made of aluminum and had an American flag in the center of the star. Any help would be great, thanks!
 

Attachments

  • F58FB3F5-D28D-4FD4-AEEF-1503E077D391.webp
    F58FB3F5-D28D-4FD4-AEEF-1503E077D391.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 92
There are machines at carnivals and county fairs (etc..) that punch these out - personalized style.
It's a souvenir or keepsake.
 
Upvote 0
The whole Fed Va thing was weird to me. I thought maybe it was someone running for some type of office or something maybe.
 
Upvote 0
Here's one I found a few years ago here in Ontario. :thumbsup:

It sure sounded great on the AT Pro I was using at the time.
Dave
 

Attachments

  • WP_20160905_12_03_40_Rich (2).webp
    WP_20160905_12_03_40_Rich (2).webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0
I have one of those . mine was found in Fredericksburg va as well.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
14
Views
910
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Button
Replies
5
Views
681

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom