What's new

Always available in for detecting in vancouver/burnaby/new west

rdizzle

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tacoma, wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 500, Garrett GTAx 1000, Whites Spectra V3, Tesoro Silver Umax, tesoro Deleon, tesoro tiger shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone is ever heading through the area of is here and wants to detect with someone just shoot me a pm, i am literally out almost every day :)
 
I grew up in New Westminster and always have wanted to metal detect that Queen's park on 6th St. Have you been there much? How was it? I have to say: sure wish I could hook up with you this summer and hit those parks! Alas, I am now in Saskatchewan.
 
Hey I am new to hunting and was out today for the first time in Richmond..didn't find very much, would love pointers or tips if u got any
Jc
 
Hey I am new to hunting and was out today for the first time in Richmond..didn't find very much, would love pointers or tips if u got any
Jc

Look for places people swim or spend time on blankets, they often leave jewlery behind. Location is everything for shallow targets
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom