What's new

Am I an enabler or a just a good husband?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up my box of halves yesterday and did not have time to finish them so I told Piercesmom where they were. Well about midnight I get a text that she found a 63 Ben and a 64 Kennedy. Her first! I congratulated her and she was all smiles.
 
Upvote 0
Aint it great when the family can share in our sickness?

Golden Silver
 
Re: Am I an enabler or just a good husband?

NOthing wrong with being BOTH. :-)
 
So does that go under "Piercesdad" 's finds or "Piercesmom" 's finds???
 
Now that is nice. I wish my wife would share this sickness with me
She just thinks I am nuts.
 
She just thinks I am nuts.

she still thinks that too and she's right!
 
I think that is great!!!
Yesterday while trying to get my total over 600 I tore open a roll and saw lots of white.
So, I called my wife into the room and had her finish opening the roll.
She got such a kick out of it.
So, yes we are crazy but after all these years they should have learned this about us by now lol
HH
Dan :thumbsup:
 
Nice find. My wife went with me one time and I was skunked on $3000.00 worth. Needless to say she didn't get the fever. I then waited a few weeks and rolled 11 rolls of my stash of walkers, franklins and kennedys and took it with me to the bank. I bought $390 in hand rolled and mixed my rolls in with it. Brought the rolls home and told my wife that I need some help searching. Reluctantly she gave in. Let's just say that from that point on, I can go roll raiding anytime I want without catching the "roll in the eye"
 
Ok, ScoobaSteve,

That's just plain devious ::)


Piercesdad,

Yes, you are an enabler - and a good husband!


B
 
Only problem...now she wants a screen name. Says piercesmom is boring. she's leaning towards "the47thelement"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom