What's new

Am i Helpless lol

CP

Full Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Traverse City, MI
I got a 500.00 box today of halves and found 1 90%, this seems to be a regular, like one or two 40%, i see a lot of people find like forty or more silver halves at a time, ill post some pics of what my boxes and rolls look like, are these what you guys all get? ???
 

Attachments

  • z 114.webp
    z 114.webp
    32 KB · Views: 350
  • z 115.webp
    z 115.webp
    48 KB · Views: 360
  • z 116.webp
    z 116.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Well, Corey, that looks very similar to my box packaging, my roll paper, and my recent results as well!! I am in Southern California. I get boxes like that from Bank of America, primarily.
- Grizz
 
Well Corey, your Brinks Rolls are like mine but the Box mine come in is rectangular and has NO markings on it's outside, but on inside it says in big Orange background inside box (letters are cardboard color) $500 Quarters and on one of the flaps is a little pictoro instruction on how to open rolls- I feel kinda stupid for reading it.

By the way my last order of Brinks (4 Boxes) were skunks, order B4 that (2 Boxes) was very poor only had 6 %40's.

Tuesday next got 4 Brinks coming hoping to do better; tommorrow 2 Loomis Boxes coming.
 
Let me know how loomis does for you, i will try them also next week.
 
You got one in your box??

That's amazing compared to my results. Mostly absolutely nothing these days.

I'm shocked even to ready about finding 10 in a box.

It just depends on your location.
 
just did 6 brinks boxes...nada...nothing...zero...zilch
 
Ok, well maybe im doing better than what i thought, i did a second box and got skunked, i looked in a third 500.00 box and found 5 silvers.
1-1953 90% Franklin
3-1967 40%
1-1968 40%

Here are some pics of what i found in the third box, the far right 90% is from earlier.
 

Attachments

  • coin 001.webp
    coin 001.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 310
Yep I get the same boxes. The last four I got were skunks. I pick up 4 Thursday from one of my banks and four on Monday from another bank. I don't want to wear out my welcome by getting them all at one bank.
 
Something is better than nothing. Half the days I wished I could pull just one 90%.

Golden Silver
 
corey1437 said:
It seems like with LJ that she always pulls huge pulls?
Just never know how many boxes them huge pulls came out of, she earns em. More boxes you do better chance of finding a "good" box but also more skunks you will go through too- it evens out nicely if ya got the time. HH Mark
 
One other thing with LJ is that she works really hard at building a friendly fan base. What I mean by that is she takes care of the people who take care of her and she gets good return for her labor. She is good for sure but it holds true that if you are nice and polite and reward those who help you out it will come back to you.

Golden Silver
 
Did a box of halves yesterday and got 4 piece 40%. A $250.00 of dime rolls my bank had and yielded one silver and one proof 76.
Sometimes, being a cynic, I wonder if some of these people know how to count.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom