What's new

Am I the only one who...

Ltrain

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Spreadsheets everything I search? I've got tabs for halves, dimes, quarters, and nickels. Pennies are the exception.

It's cool because I can calculate how much silver I've found, as well as how much it's worth, and the amount of profit per box, etc. Tons of different things I've set up. I'm a total spreadsheet nerd.
 

Attachments

  • spreadsheet.webp
    spreadsheet.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Ltrain said:
Spreadsheets everything I search? I've got tabs for halves, dimes, quarters, and nickels. Pennies are the exception.

It's cool because I can calculate how much silver I've found, as well as how much it's worth, and the amount of profit per box, etc. Tons of different things I've set up. I'm a total spreadsheet nerd.
No I am the only one, used to also keep track of all my metal detecting coin finds but got tired of counting each batch.

Now I only keep track of all gold, silver and silver coins. I like it when I do not update the spot closing price for several days. and then when i do see the grand total jump in the hundreds sometimes.

I am a self taught spreadsheet junkie too. :thumbsup:
I once had a business that all I sold were spreadsheets that helped soap and toiletry makers price their products.
 
Nope, I got everything written, amounts searched, dates, total value. I even sorted 5000 wheats by hand to document dates

HH
-GC
 
Purchased $3700 in coin today. (2 buys and 2 dumps.) Quarters, Dimes, Nickles and Pennies. Already Did the Quarters and Dimes and dumped them so I can use the capitol for tomorrows searches. Still have $200 in Niclkes too search and $200 in pennies. I'll work on those throughout the week.

I love spread sheets but don't have time to track all that activity. Sometimes I just don't want to know how much time I'm wasting. A spread sheet like that would just prove it. Instead I only track my finds for the month. It's so much easier and a lot more rewarding.

I'd rather put more emphasis on buying and searching whatever I can get my hands on. Keeping all those stats would cut into my searches.

Mojo
 
I have 3 I try to add to every day, one for the month, one for YTD, and I also use the Moneychangers Portfolio Calculator. I don't keep track of what I search, that would just be sick. HH Mark
 
I also keep written, amounts searched, dates, value and what banks I hit and when.
Have to write something down or I forget what banks I hit, I try to let them build up sometimes ;D.
HH..Miner
 
I keep all my finds written down on a paper towel from taco bell.
 
You obviously haven't paid attention to GMan's posts.
 
TXTim said:
You obviously haven't paid attention to GMan's posts.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom