Amazing awesomeness keeps coming out of the dirt here in WA. 150 year old boots!!

DOP

Aug 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody. First thank you to everyone who has emailed and written us about our recent finds. River and I have come across a very special site in the mountains of Washington State which is producing incredible finds every time we are there. We’ve decided to put together a three part video series documenting our hunt, and so that we can share the finds with everyone who is interested in the history of the Pacific Northwest. We have found some mind blowing personal artifacts including boots, eyeglasses, inkwells and alarm clock. Please take a look at the first part of this video series. Like it and subscribe to the channel if you can. Would be very appreciative. Here’s episode one. I hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed showing it.

Last edited:
Upvote 7
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the nice finds, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great video and nicely produced! How do you plan on conserving the boots? That'll be an interesting process for sure. Hope you find much more there.

OP
OP
D

DOP

Aug 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly it’s the first time we’ve found anything like that, and I’m open to suggestions.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's good to see you guys digging iron relics which I find more interesting then coins and other non ferrous items. I tried preserving some old leather I had dug up with Neatsfoot Oil, but it turned the leather black and I didn't care for the color of it.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I saw the boots ,and the glasses ,and the textile
and the buckle , I was thinking the bones are coming up soon !

OP
OP
D

DOP

Aug 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too!! �� whew!

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
awesome! I wish i had my dad to go detecting with... he isnt interested in that kind of thing sadly

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freakin awesome wish I could hunt that with you LOL Thanks for the cool vid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread