What's new

Amazing Beach Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
When i was in trip, i made this video, These finds are of last year.
I will publish my finds of this year, i'm nearly of 5 pounds of silver. Up to now i'm busy.
Thank you.
 
Upvote 0
I woke up this morning thinking about hitting the sand for a spin to get some clad and maybe something other than sinkers.After watching your video im sick and jealous as hell,great finds I would wish you luck in the future but it seems like you have all the luck you need.
 
Hamid, you have produced an incredible video.

I am on awe of your treasure finding experiences.
After so many great finds, it must really take a stunning piece to make your day, but it appears your day is made very often.

May the tides and winds be in your favor.
 
I woke up this morning thinking about hitting the sand for a spin to get some clad and maybe something other than sinkers.After watching your video im sick and jealous as hell,great finds I would wish you luck in the future but it seems like you have all the luck you need.
Thank you. And you too, i wish you luck and happy hunting:treasurechest:
 
Hamid, you have produced an incredible video.

I am on awe of your treasure finding experiences.
After so many great finds, it must really take a stunning piece to make your day, but it appears your day is made very often.

May the tides and winds be in your favor.
Thank you and i wish you the best of luck:3barsgold: I have been learning new knowledge(software) for one month.
I use three software to create this video.
Editor for music.
Animation the pictures.
Video intro.
Thank you.
 
Very nice Hamid! Enjoyed that, great finds!
 
Hamid, that is a magnificent video presentation of your treasure finds!:notworthy:

You are really good with that software; it is enjoyable to view your videos.

Keep those treasures coming!

p.s. I'm taking the next flight out....see you on those beaches:laughing7:

Lorraine
 
EXCELLENT video Hamid! Can't wait for your finds video from this year......
 
AWESOMER! :thumbsup: And straight from the king of Bling!
 
Hamid is actually a professional jewellery store robber, and "white wash" the goods through MDing :tongue3:

Stunning, absolutely stunning...
 
Hamid, that is a magnificent video presentation of your treasure finds!:notworthy:

You are really good with that software; it is enjoyable to view your videos.

Keep those treasures coming!

p.s. I'm taking the next flight out....see you on those beaches:laughing7:

Lorraine
Thank you Lorraine:angel1::icon_queen: And Welcome:happy1:
 
Hamid is actually a professional jewellery store robber, and "white wash" the goods through MDing :tongue3:

Stunning, absolutely stunning...
Thank you:occasion14: and you're right:icon_sunny:
 
Hamid, As always, great finds. I had not seen a post from you recently and was afraid that those locals who are jealous of your finds might have been giving you more trouble. Glad to see you are still out there finding treasure. Happy Hunting, Beach Papa
 
Spectacular video to say the least , I more less lost for words ,,very moving , awesome in the first order ! Tiderider
 
Thank you for your concern.

Hamid, As always, great finds. I had not seen a post from you recently and was afraid that those locals who are jealous of your finds might have been giving you more trouble. Glad to see you are still out there finding treasure. Happy Hunting, Beach Papa
Thank you, that nice of you. I wish you the best of luck
Yesterday night, i went to the beach, i decided to hit one spot, one person call one of them, he took my scoop and he want to break my coil and i argue with him and finaly he told me, you must to hunt in this area and you have to only this small area. I told him: Ok.
Today, i was going to hunt, where he told me. The first target is gold ring. Wow!! Lot of iron everywhere. Suddenly he came to me, he told me, you don't use Sovereign GT and you use other metal detector or you use Excalibur II, i explain him, Excalibur and sovereign are the same and my sovereign is the same. He told me, you sovereign is different than other. he told me: They did small holes and you did big holes, hole after hole, he told me: We decided you don't use your Sovereign GT and you must use your excalibur II. What should i do, i decide to hunt night, when there is no person in the beach.
Yesterday, i hit one heavy silver bracelet(86 grams), the depth is 2 feet. He saw the hole, he was shocked, between the iron. I use the iron for increasing the depth( i'm never use all metal)
Maybe I look forward to stop hunting the beaches, just i don't want the problem with detectorists.
 

Attachments

  • 17102013721.webp
    17102013721.webp
    266.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 17102013722.webp
    17102013722.webp
    152 KB · Views: 128
  • 17102013723.webp
    17102013723.webp
    121.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 17102013726.webp
    17102013726.webp
    121.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 17102013725.webp
    17102013725.webp
    134.8 KB · Views: 135
Spectacular video to say the least , I more less lost for words ,,very moving , awesome in the first order ! Tiderider
Thank you for your reply and welcome:hello2: Happy hunting:treasurechest:
 
Thank you, that nice of you. I wish you the best of luck
Yesterday night, i went to the beach, i decided to hit one spot, one person call one of them, he took my scoop and he want to break my coil and i argue with him and finaly he told me, you must to hunt in this area and you have to only this small area. I told him: Ok.
Today, i was going to hunt, where he told me. The first target is gold ring. Wow!! Lot of iron everywhere. Suddenly he came to me, he told me, you don't use Sovereign GT and you use other metal detector or you use Excalibur II, i explain him, Excalibur and sovereign are the same and my sovereign is the same. He told me, you sovereign is different than other. he told me: They did small holes and you did big holes, hole after hole, he told me: We decided you don't use your Sovereign GT and you must use your excalibur II. What should i do, i decide to hunt night, when there is no person in the beach.
Yesterday, i hit one heavy silver bracelet(86 grams), the depth is 2 feet. He saw the hole, he was shocked, between the iron. I use the iron for increasing the depth( i'm never use all metal)
Maybe I look forward to stop hunting the beaches, just i don't want the problem with detectorists.

The guy said you can only use your Excalibur II and not your Sovereign GT. Okay. Then I will only use my Excalibur to hunt this beach. Okay? Local terrorist is happy, and you are happy. What could be better than that? Of course when he sees you digging deep holes, he is not happy because he knows you are finding the treasure that he missed. Stay safe, your local terrorist doesn't sound stable....HH, Beach Papa PS.. The silver chain is awesome!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom