What's new

Amazing Beach Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
When i was in trip, i made this video, These finds are of last year.
I will publish my finds of this year, i'm nearly of 5 pounds of silver. Up to now i'm busy.
Thank you.
 
Upvote 0
The guy said you can only use your Excalibur II and not your Sovereign GT. Okay. Then I will only use my Excalibur to hunt this beach. Okay? Local terrorist is happy, and you are happy. What could be better than that? Of course when he sees you digging deep holes, he is not happy because he knows you are finding the treasure that he missed. Stay safe, your local terrorist doesn't sound stable....HH, Beach Papa PS.. The silver chain is awesome!!

Thank you so very much:icon_king: Welcome and happy hunting:gold-bracelet:
No worries, we will play cat and mouse:laughing7:
I want to hunt this beach five days morning and night, i will find 200 grams of gold or more, i knew this beach, it's moment to hit :icon_study:
 
Last edited:
Great video! Hope your finds this year are even better than last year. I would try to fill the holes before my competition sees them and certainly would not show someone who is harassing me what I was finding. Keep some junk or iron in your pouch to show him. Stay safe and good luck.
 
Great video! Hope your finds this year are even better than last year. I would try to fill the holes before my competition sees them and certainly would not show someone who is harassing me what I was finding. Keep some junk or iron in your pouch to show him. Stay safe and good luck.
Thank you so very mush:icon_king:
And you too, i wish you good luck:goldbar:
 
Great illustrations and video. Thanks, Ray
 
Great video! Great finds! Take care to watch your back. Seems you're in a hostile hunting environment.
 
Great video! Great finds! Take care to watch your back. Seems you're in a hostile hunting environment.
Thank you so very much:icon_king:
 
Another great video. Is that a Roman siliqua coin in the upper left at 4:08 in the video?
 
Another great video. Is that a Roman siliqua coin in the upper left at 4:08 in the video?
Thank you so very much:icon_king: I will look for it in the box.
 
Great video Hamid and your finds are spectacular.
 
Coin

This Coin is in the video.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04184.webp
    DSC04184.webp
    274.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC04181.webp
    DSC04181.webp
    264.9 KB · Views: 106

Attachments

  • DSC04184.webp
    DSC04184.webp
    274.8 KB · Views: 108
Hi Hamid
Great movie and nice finds.

The coin is a 10 rapfen from Switserland.
Regarts from Holland
Gerrit
 
Hi Hamid
Great movie and nice finds.

The coin is a 10 rapfen from Switserland.
Regarts from Holland
Gerrit
Thank you so very much Gerrit:hello2::icon_king:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom