What's new

Amazing FIND!!

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today i got a total of $300 in dimes. here are my finds.

1958-D Roosevelt
1944-P MERCURY!! (my first ever) It is in very fine condition maybe extra fine!
the picture quality is bad so you probaly cant tell.

this puts my total at 40 silver dimes this year.

I have know found every type of U.S. 20th century Silver Dime.
Good luck everybody with your hunts!

t
h
a
n
k
s
 

Attachments

  • mail.webp
    mail.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 470
Upvote 0
WTG was just wondering if you have found this one!!!! it was in a package today!!!!
 

Attachments

  • scan0004.webp
    scan0004.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 467
  • scan0006.webp
    scan0006.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 463
  • scan0004.webp
    scan0004.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 443
  • scan0006.webp
    scan0006.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 448
nice, I'm right behind ya at 34 rosies and 3 canadian silver dimes for the year, no mercs yet though. Nice work!
 
nice!!! whats up w/ all of the mercs popping up as of late??? nice score, keep it up, and hh.
 
gtfan76 said:
I have know found every denomination of every 20th century Dime.

:icon_scratch: Not to nitpick as I understand the gist of what you are saying, but they are all the same denomination. They just have different designs. Congrats on the milestone and keep up the hunt.
 
Diver_Down said:
gtfan76 said:
I have know found every denomination of every 20th century Dime.

:icon_scratch: Not to nitpick as I understand the gist of what you are saying, but they are all the same denomination. They just have different designs. Congrats on the milestone and keep up the hunt.

yes you are right. its was late when i posted this, my bad. I just edited it.
 
Congrats of the Merc. I find a few every year, but I have never gotten a Barber dime CRHing, so you got me there. Keep at it, I'm sure it will be the first of many.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom