What's new

amazing lock, Indian chief charm, Philadelphia token

Tony12100

Full Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
857
Golden Thread
2
Location
Southern New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
What a day. Went back to the spot that I dig dug this super cool lock with a cross on it. Also this Mississippi Natchez chief charm. Says said cm Robbins on back. Also near the charm was this " home of the Philadelphia record" business token. Also dug a few flat buttons and a smashed thimble. Sorry pics are not good I'll update tommorow
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20150429_220639.webp
    ForumRunner_20150429_220639.webp
    112.8 KB · Views: 142
  • ForumRunner_20150429_220654.webp
    ForumRunner_20150429_220654.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 139
  • ForumRunner_20150429_220707.webp
    ForumRunner_20150429_220707.webp
    83.5 KB · Views: 137
  • ForumRunner_20150429_220806.webp
    ForumRunner_20150429_220806.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 14
Love the indian
 
Nice finds and that lock is really old!
 
looks like some nice souvenirs congrats !! :occasion14:
 
Nice digs, I would take those all day long.
 
Great Digs! My badge hallmark book puts Charles M. Robbins in business in Attelboro Mass, between 1892-1942ish...Sub 8-)
 
Both are awesome ,vanzutphen
 
I've had this in an electrolysis bath for a bout 16 hours. I think I got it as good as it's going to get. I love this lock. There's some speculation that the old foundation that this was found near was in fact a church . I have dug some incredible items from this location including 1737 Irish large cent. Kgs, reales, hundreds of buttons. Well over 50 colonial era coins.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20150501_185711.webp
    ForumRunner_20150501_185711.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 89
  • ForumRunner_20150501_185740.webp
    ForumRunner_20150501_185740.webp
    113.3 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom