AMAZING OLD SILVER AND COPPER COINS AT FAMILY's HOUSE!

4dd3

May 2, 2016
Sweden
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As me and my girlfriend was driving to her mothers new place I decided to bring the detector to hunt her backyard. The house was built around year 1900 and the town has history from way back to the middle ages. I took a short stroll with my AT-pro in the hot sun. With sweat on my forehead and a smile on my face I dug up these old coins.

My oldest 25 öre coin from Oscar II, 1881.
A 1/4 skilling from 1803. Visible date on these coins are RARE to be dug as they are usually toast beyond recognition.
And a cool bronze coin from 1896, 5 öre.

I also found a spare key to the house :) mynt9.jpgkvartsskilling2.jpg

Video of the hunt:

Last edited:
Upvote 18
Great! There is probably a lot more there...
Keep the girlfriend until you have hunted moms place dry!:laughing7:

Haha, Dave. You're a funny man :) Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it.

There very well could be something from the middle ages around there too,did Mom like you?
laughing021.gif

Sweet coins by the way.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris

Nice hunt! I have a feeling there's more coins to be found in that old yard, congrats. I especially like the bronze coin.

Wow that's some great old finds!

Congratualtions on the coin finds, I bet there are more for you to find! :occasion14:

Nice finds! Thanks for the video. Pretty awesome to "Meet The Parents" and get paid to do so!
Congratz

Wow, Great hunt!! Definitely more there.

Amazing finds!! ya need help moving Thanks for the cool post!!!

Thank you all for your nice comments. I have to get back there! There wasnt Any falsing in that area and it was weird to find a coin 100 years older than the house!

Congratulations, those are great finds. Nice video too. I hope there is much more there and that you might be able to hunt more of the surrounding area. Thank you for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back