What's new

amazing pic

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
most-amazing-photos-ever13.webp

http://www.buyselloldbooks.com/picture-heaven/image/277/Abandoned-Ship-in-Middle-of-Desert
 
What happened to the tow truck :icon_scratch:
 
how Confident are you on a Bike ?

I Find the Helmets Funny :laughing7:

crazy-mountain-biking.webp
 
Kentucky Kache said:
jeff of pa said:
how Confident are you on a Bike ?

I Find the Helmets Funny :laughing7:

I'd trade that helmet for a parachute.

Yea I Thought the same ;D

Although I always had a fear of heights,

I also used to Push Myself into these situations.

I would have Done this when I WAs Younger

dangerous-tourist-hiking-trail-iichina.webp

dangerous-tourist-hiking-trail-china.webp

dangerous-tourist-hiking-trail-iiichina.webp

I Would Think Installing the Chains & Walkways
Was much more Dangerous
 
re; ship in the desert
I bet the was a huge lake that dried up when it's incoming water was deverted...probably China.
re: mountain bike and mountain walk way
I'll never understand why people do overtly dangerous activies. One slip and its a deathfall. They must have the self-preservation portion of their brain not turned on or something.
 
Wow that ship one is really cool.

The bikers are just plain crazy.

As for the cliffs, I've never been scared of heights but I wouldn't put myself in that sitiuation for any amount of money.
 
dirty digger dude said:
re; ship in the desert
I bet the was a huge lake that dried up when it's incoming water was deverted...probably China.

on the right track, its the Aral Sea.
654px-Aral_Sea_1989-2008.jpg

river water being diverted and dammed dried it up like death valley
 
Beautiful pics...but the people are crazy IMHO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom