What's new

amazing signs and carving need help interpretting if possible.

jcksprohin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2025
Messages
92
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Diego
Detector(s) used
I need to get one.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hello I decided to post these epic monuments that i came accross. there os so much going on in this little area of hillside. I believe it may be a crossing point for many different paths for mines and vaults in the area. Lets start at the top what I see is a giant profile of a head looking in the direcetion of the right. then i see a weird figure of a lamdb or some creature underneithe it. moving to the right there is a huge dog head looking leftnwith his ears raised up. looks like his left aer is a snake with his mouth open. zoom in and you will see what the dog is looking at. ACarved U with some nice pointer rocks above it. , a cresent moonan octopus in the lower mid part of the picamongst all of the shadow birds and hands and fingers. and to think that this isnjust a small portion of a really decorated hillside. does anyone sles see anything else. or knownhow to interpret this ?
ResizedImage_2026-02-24_22-30-54_1.webp
 
ive been finding aLot of dog carvings shadow and not shadow. can someone help me understand what the dogs mean. also maybe the Capitol letter P, R, and B not all together but seperate.
 
when looking at this picture i cant hwlp but thinking of the theme song for the movie beuty and the beast.
 
Am I the only one who can't pick out the carvings?
They aren't carvings, just natural rocks. OP sees figures in the rocks the same as you might when looking at clouds. If you look from a different direction, or when the sun is at a different angle, you will see entirely different figures.
 
They aren't carvings, just natural rocks. OP sees figures in the rocks the same as you might when looking at clouds. If you look from a different direction, or when the sun is at a different angle, you will see entirely different figures.
Guess my sarcasm was just a a wee bit too subtle.
 
hello I decided to post these epic monuments that i came accross. there os so much going on in this little area of hillside. I believe it may be a crossing point for many different paths for mines and vaults in the area. Lets start at the top what I see is a giant profile of a head looking in the direcetion of the right. then i see a weird figure of a lamdb or some creature underneithe it. moving to the right there is a huge dog head looking leftnwith his ears raised up. looks like his left aer is a snake with his mouth open. zoom in and you will see what the dog is looking at. ACarved U with some nice pointer rocks above it. , a cresent moonan octopus in the lower mid part of the picamongst all of the shadow birds and hands and fingers. and to think that this isnjust a small portion of a really decorated hillside. does anyone sles see anything else. or knownhow to interpret this ?View attachment 2245798

I see a field of dreams and broken promises. Dashed hopes amid the rubble of rejection. A poignant reach for reality that remains just beyond touch.

You’re in the right section of the forum for commiseration. They should be along shortly. Meanwhile I’ll throw my hat in the ring and suggest some strong coffee and a walk while you wait. Chin up, at least you’re getting some good exercise. ☕️👍
 
hello I decided to post these epic monuments that i came accross. there os so much going on in this little area of hillside. I believe it may be a crossing point for many different paths for mines and vaults in the area. Lets start at the top what I see is a giant profile of a head looking in the direcetion of the right. then i see a weird figure of a lamdb or some creature underneithe it. moving to the right there is a huge dog head looking leftnwith his ears raised up. looks like his left aer is a snake with his mouth open. zoom in and you will see what the dog is looking at. ACarved U with some nice pointer rocks above it. , a cresent moonan octopus in the lower mid part of the picamongst all of the shadow birds and hands and fingers. and to think that this isnjust a small portion of a really decorated hillside. does anyone sles see anything else. or knownhow to interpret this ?View attachment 2245798
jc Don't understand you makin' stuff up just to mess with Jokers, it's obvious mines there's nough to deal with Bro.
Get back down there with an Optio W.. or two. How's the weather in SD...
 
Last edited:
hello I decided to post these epic monuments that i came accross. there os so much going on in this little area of hillside. I believe it may be a crossing point for many different paths for mines and vaults in the area. Lets start at the top what I see is a giant profile of a head looking in the direcetion of the right. then i see a weird figure of a lamdb or some creature underneithe it. moving to the right there is a huge dog head looking leftnwith his ears raised up. looks like his left aer is a snake with his mouth open. zoom in and you will see what the dog is looking at. ACarved U with some nice pointer rocks above it. , a cresent moonan octopus in the lower mid part of the picamongst all of the shadow birds and hands and fingers. and to think that this isnjust a small portion of a really decorated hillside. does anyone sles see anything else. or knownhow to interpret this ?View attachment 2245798
If I’m not mistaken, this identical post was posted roughly a year ago…..🤔
 
They aren't carvings, just natural rocks. OP sees figures in the rocks the same as you might when looking at clouds. If you look from a different direction, or when the sun is at a different angle, you will see entirely different figures.
yeah you finally got me.. it's like you said a while ago..im just enjoying the ruise. im messing with you ok. none of this is real if i had actually beilieved it was i certainly wouldnt be posting it online. lol.
 
jc Don't understand you makin' stuff up just to mess with Jokers, it's obvious mines there's nough to deal with Bro.
Get back down there with an Optio W.. or two. How's the weather in SD...
weather is great! whats an optio? camera ?
 
Pentax Optio W10, W20, & W30 have been used among other cameras, to capture auras.
17727693788043748623504942711425.webp
i got the pentax optio wp model. hopefully it will do the job. I happened to pick this up at the thrift store down the street from my apt. At the time i had no idea they were used for capturing treasure auras. I also have some older polaroid cameras as well. Are poloroids good for catching auras too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom