What's new

Amber With Bugs

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy All, I went to a local flea market and found a seller that I had bought rocks and fossils from a couple of months ago. He had a box of Amber pieces. I went through them and found 3 with bugs. I paid $40 for the three pieces.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0305.webp
    IMG_0305.webp
    372.4 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0313.webp
    IMG_0313.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0318.webp
    IMG_0318.webp
    207.5 KB · Views: 139
those are really nice looking. start you an Amber case and load it up~!!!!
 
I would have payed $40 bucks too! That seems like a really good price for those!
 
Nice pieces at a good price.
 
Nice finds! Funny-watched Jurassic Park last nite and just found out what amber was...cool score...Ddf
 
If they are real very good deal. Lots of fakes out there. Might want to soak in nail polish remover or heat and see what happens. Fingers crossed for ya
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom