What's new

American Digger - the Hole Truth

John Winter

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Messages
527
Reaction score
381
Golden Thread
0
Location
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
… through the miracle of the Internet, it is possible to both insult and anger large groups of people within seconds while never leaving your chair. Never has meanness and cruelty been so efficient and convenient. It is like the fast food of verbal brutality: quick, easy, cheap, tasteless, and often nauseating.

American Digger ? The Hole Truth | johnwinter.net
 
I've read your blog in the past and enjoyed it. The last sentence of your posting on this thread is sad but true.
 
John, ex-metal detectorist?? I thought that we only become preoccupied with the real world at times, than to consider ourselves ex-detectorists. HH David
 
Yes ... I can't physically swing the coil anymore. Just get my kicks by writing about the hobby and trying to engage with others.
 
I'm half way there. I wanted to go detecting this morning cause it will rain tomorrow...but, nope! The knee decided otherwise. I could barely get around to pick up a few things in walmart. I was seriously considering using one of the electric scooters they have.
 
Nice article John. I have facebook and mainly signed up to find and stay in touch with Army buddies/friends & family. The amount of MD related FB groups is astronomical,. I only follow a handful. Most of my online time is spent here on Tnet though. It's my second home and have made many friends from all over the US.

By the way I have a smart phone, but do not use it for FB nor Tnet. I don't want to become one of those who are preoccupied with the device.

I always enjoy to see your articles.:notworthy:
 
You forgot cowardly John. Allot of key board warrior's out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom