Freemason

Attachments

• Dollar-7.gif
    Dollar-7.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 842

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
Nope, it's in NY. Go watch the movie National Treasure and you'll see it's already been found.
Boattow ;)

OP
OP
F

Freemason

I have seen that movie. But I heard this dollar had something to do with it way before i saw the film.

B

bustit

Well you now have to go steal the Declaration of Independence. There is a map on the back. Try using lemon juice in the upper left corner of the map, then apply a little hot air. It will show up perfect. :D :D :D :D

NC Mason

Dec 30, 2004
Freemason said:
Although the pic is my avatar i will put it below anyway. Apparently this is a clue to 'The Knights Templars' Treasure. Which ive been told is meant to be buried on an island called 'Oak Island'.

Would love to know more about this since we have an Oak Island here!

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
national treasure

the movie makers of national treasure did their homework. do a search of declaration of independance/ williams college. they own an original declaration of independance {there was more than one} i think youll be surprised what is on the back of that copy and who wrote it. the real treasure has not been found YET

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
Kiddrock33, You're right, I saw something about it too, just can't remember where I saw about that Declaration of Independence copy. Something about there being more than one made to get them signed by the parties in different states quicker. But, it also mentioned about the back, so we must have seen the same site.
NC Mason, Sorry to report, but the Oak Island being referred to is in Nova Scotia.

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Went to Declaration of Independence-- There go to NARA the first one-- Some where here you can find the back side, don't remember how to get to it.

At first I didn't think anything was here. but, if you look at the lines in darker blue you should be able to see somethings. I didn't mark all of them.
the top riht when viewed as a whole picture abut 3/4" X3/4" square there is what appears like a lion made up of other faces. the the right of that in blue (dark shadow looking) is signs and about 4-5 of them.
Bottom center if you turn picutre to the left there are numbers like 1747. The to the right corner is mor faces.

Some may see things different and some may see nothing but, It all may be just water spots or old age???

Jacko

Up at top and it looks like this was written on this side is the words declaration of Independence. Mya have been start and then decided to write on other side in bigger letters???

Attachments

• declaration_back_large.jpg
    declaration_back_large.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 476

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions