What's new

American encampment never detected

john845

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
408
Reaction score
1,075
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newburgh ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on my way to a dream site it's an American encampment in a village in Hudson valley by. The site is a field with a hill on top of the hill is an older mansion that would be a great site also. The encampment was used three times over three years by Americans and it's untouched I'm going to be the first person to detect it. I will take some pictures later of some stuff I dream about finding. I know this is going to be the best permission I will ever come across. I'm digging every signal and turning the disc very low I just hope there is no canslaw it is a field on a main street in a village. Pictures are coming shortly
 
Upvote 8
Good Luck and keep us posted!
 
Best of luck to you. We will be awaiting some pic's of some great Historical Saves.
 
I'm on my way to a dream site it's an American encampment in a village in Hudson valley by. The site is a field with a hill on top of the hill is an older mansion that would be a great site also. The encampment was used three times over three years by Americans and it's untouched I'm going to be the first person to detect it. I will take some pictures later of some stuff I dream about finding. I know this is going to be the best permission I will ever come across. I'm digging every signal and turning the disc very low I just hope there is no canslaw it is a field on a main street in a village. Pictures are coming shortly

Any updates on your site?
 
This is the only thing I found that looked like it is possibly period. I think it was a butt cap from something. Does anyone know what it's from
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20231010_123738_01.webp
    IMG_20231010_123738_01.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20231010_123738_02.webp
    IMG_20231010_123738_02.webp
    1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20231010_130141_01.webp
    IMG_20231010_130141_01.webp
    661.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20231010_130141_02.webp
    IMG_20231010_130141_02.webp
    637.5 KB · Views: 73
i have no idea but I am curious about what else you are finding.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom