lorraine
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2010
- Messages
- 4,474
- Reaction score
- 3,764
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GT; Sov Elite
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Amnyone lose this medallion at Woodstock '69?
Please excuse the misspelling of the introduction to the post...should read "Anyone"
Hi
While Hank walked "9" holes, I walked for two hours diggin' and coverin' 4X that many
It was the kind of morning when even the lead sinkers started to look good to me
until I found this medallion in dry sand .
Woodstock was only about 3 hrs. from where I lived at the time of the weekend festival in 1969. Didn't attend...too rough for me, but interesting to follow on the news.
Here's pics, and a link to one that was sold in 2011; I would really like to know of the value..if any.
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/great-vintage-woodstock-peace-love-166836989
Thanks for looking
Lorraine
Please excuse the misspelling of the introduction to the post...should read "Anyone"
Hi

While Hank walked "9" holes, I walked for two hours diggin' and coverin' 4X that many

It was the kind of morning when even the lead sinkers started to look good to me
until I found this medallion in dry sand .Woodstock was only about 3 hrs. from where I lived at the time of the weekend festival in 1969. Didn't attend...too rough for me, but interesting to follow on the news.
Here's pics, and a link to one that was sold in 2011; I would really like to know of the value..if any.
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/great-vintage-woodstock-peace-love-166836989
Thanks for looking
Lorraine
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0











