What's new

Amongst the rain...there will be blobs!

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
1,661
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like a Crack fiend, I missed my beach..did a post work dig..nailed another Liebler Blob, Wine blob and a medicine, plus two slicks..not a bad hr
CM150602-19324903.webp
CM150602-19321602.webp
CM150602-19335301.webp

..and the crier, busted this killer goblet
CM150602-19352401.webp
 
Upvote 22
Very nice. I can always count on beautiful bottle posts from you Muck. Thanks for sharing
 
Nice finds. That Liebler is sweet. Too bad about the cobalt
 
Nice finds. That Liebler is sweet. Too bad about the cobalt

I wouldn't really call it a cobalt. .it's somewhat between cobalt and sapphire. .it sucks that it's busted..o well, just part of the game
 
*ironically, for two years digging this beach, only 1 hutch ever came out..
 
That token is pretty cool too
 
More great bottles, you're right that goblet break would have made me cry too.
 
Like a crack fiend I miss your post. I don't dig bottles but sure do like what you find and post
 
Nice bottles haven't bottle dug yet this year you always make me want to.
 
Nice bottles haven't bottle dug yet this year you always make me want to.

What's stopping you?..like I always say, spring/fall is all metal detecting. ...come summer it's $$$ time, it's all about the bottles
 
Nice pulls once again, liking the aqua and the pipe, getting the fastener tin is very cool, just the lid or is it complete?
 
Just the lid, the mud and ash at this beach is a time capsule..I've dug double the amount of shoes from the 1870-90 time period to bottles..lol
 
Muck I see you are still digging bottles up. A clay pipe, and a advertise chip ,bottles from the past do you think they where lost from ship,neat vanzutphen
 
Muck I see you are still digging bottles up. A clay pipe, and a advertise chip ,bottles from the past do you think they where lost from ship,neat vanzutphen

Well kinda, given the major industry in the area was bricks (1790's-1910) which built NYC, it would be safe to assume that these items are from the residents and/or ballast used by the ships..
340_HBM_town.webp
340_HBM_brickyard_workers.webp
 
So cool, love those bottles, keep finding them and thanks for posting them!
 
Did I mention how good the condition of Liebler pony blob is? Finished cleaning it up and it appears not to be destined for the tumbler...
2015-06-02 22.02.08.webp
 
SWEET GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom