P
Pistol_Pete
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
For some time I’ve been thinking of starting an underwater recovery and salvage business. A service that retrieves lost jewelry, fishing gear, boats, cars, ect. Not necessarily as a for prophet business but as a way to get my dive trips paid for. It would also look really cool on the side of my truck, boat, and t-shirt. I could justify buying a tax deductible hookah, dry suit, full mask with communication system, and a side scan sonar and I could occasionally use them for my personal excursions.
Has anyone else tried this type of business in an inland state, if so how many calls did you receive, was it worthwhile?
Has anyone else tried this type of business in an inland state, if so how many calls did you receive, was it worthwhile?
From what I've researched, it seems that lakes in our area produce very few wrecks, and most of those are boats that were worth around 2-5K...with Texhoma being the exception of course.






