What's new

An "almost" bowl....

curious kat

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,302
Reaction score
2,824
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....kind of exciting & wanted to share... RSCN4180.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's nice ck!!...would that be native American or Mexican?
 
Sweet find I see a frame coming soon I hope I can find something like that one day ;)!!!!
 
That is super Kat I would be looking hard for the other pieces, it would be great to put it all together:notworthy:Great find
 
Great find. That square maze design is one of the classic design elements found among the ancient people of the SW- Anasazi, Hohokam, Mongollan, etc. A favorite design element among all those people. Related to their migration myths I believe...
 
Now that is COOL! :icon_thumleft: Really hope you can find the rest of the pieces. Good Luck!
 
...well thank you guys! Yes, would be so nice to find the missing pieces, hope they're not part of the little itty bitty shards! It is such beautiful & amazing art work and we feel honored to help "save" it from being trampled any more than it is. Thank you Charl for the info., really interesting! And again "thank you" everyone for enjoying it like we do...:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom