Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this while hunting in the woods on Sunday. It looks like a tiny pair of binoculars... but that ain't it!

It measures 1'' x 1.5 '' and appears to be made of brass. The larger openings are threaded.

This one has me puzzled. Any guesses are welcome.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

004.JPG 005.JPG

Thanks for looking and HH!

attachment.php
indian tank nozzle

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Curious. The two sections give it an asymmetrical form. With one having a single hole and the other a pair of holes, they look like a miniature salt and pepper set. Bracelet/necklace/key-ring charm perhaps... although I don't know why they would be threaded.

Upvote 0
That is so cool! Thanks so much to tickndig and releventchair for the ID. I never would have guessed that in a million years!

Upvote 0
How fascinating, I too would never have guessed that. Anytime I think I'm smarter than the average bear, all I have to do is look at the What Is It forum to discover otherwise.:dontknow:

Upvote 0
Nice ID ticndig. So...I guess one would decide which nozzle to use for the job and change on site.

Upvote 0
Nice ID ticndig. So...I guess one would decide which nozzle to use for the job and change on site.

yes you have straight stream and wide stream . we often put our thumb over the tip to create a fan pattern that really knocked down the fire.
The Indian tank held five gallons and was a real pain in the butt to carry through the woods on a hot summer day while dressed in fire turnout gear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back