What's new

An unexpected surprise

twinsrule

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Lately, i haven't had time to pick up more coins to search, so i've been sorting my copper by year. I always seperate my wheats from my copper, but apparently i missed one. I found a 1946S wheatie in all the rest of my copper! :hello2: It might not sound like alot, but it filled a hole in my folder. It brings my wheatie count up to 65 also! :headbang: So, compared to looking through pounds of endless 60s and 70s copper, its a nice surprise!
 
Upvote 0
Sweet! I compare that to going to McDonalds, eating all your fries then looking in the pouch and seeing another couple fries in there. :thumbsup:
 
Codes said:
Sweet! I compare that to going to McDonalds, eating all your fries then looking in the pouch and seeing another couple fries in there. :thumbsup:
:laughing9: very true!!!

i did the same thing once...was angry cuz i didnt find too many wheats in a box, then was going thru the cp., and found a wheatie! keep it up and hh!
 
lol! I probably wouldn't have been this excited except for the fact that it was an S mint, and it filled a hole.
 
twinsrule said:
lol! I probably wouldn't have been this excited except for the fact that it was an S mint, and it filled a hole.

It's just amazing how us guy's always get excited whenever we get to fill a hole........ yuk yuk yuk..... lol

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom