What's new

ANA Coin Show in Los Angeles.....

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Tomorrow ( Wed 8/6 ) will be the start of a HUGE coin show in LA. I will be posting pictures and ( I hope ) some video of the show. It will run through Sunday ( 8/10 ) and it's at the LA Convention Center downtown LA. Here is a link to the show stuffz:

http://www.worldsfairofmoney.com/index.php?id=52

Enjoy
PLL
 
:icon_thumright: thanks for the info an link pegleg
 
hey gang,
Got back awhile ago and have been editing the pixs. It was a GREAT show !!!! If you live in SoCal, YOU SHOULD BE THERE !!!! But bring a TON of cash, I didn't see anyone taking cc's. I bet there was over $30 million laid out on all the tables ( combined ). Her are some of the pix, I hope you like them....

Enjoy
PLL

Rvrside1.webp​

Rvrside2.webp​

Rvrside3.webp​

Rvrside17.webp​

Rvrside16.webp​

Rvrside13.webp​

Rvrside5.webp​

Rvrside9.webp​

Rvrside11.webp​

Rvrside12.webp​

Rvrside4.webp​

Rvrside21.webp​
 
Sorry the order is a bit goofy above but I think you get the idea :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Here are some more....

PLL

Rvrside22.webp​

Rvrside22.webp​

Rvrside19.webp​

Rvrside18.webp​

Rvrside10.webp​

This is a microscope for your coins ( that hooks up to your computer ).​

Rvrside14.webp​
This is what it looks like on your computer.​

Rvrside15.webp​

Rvrside22.webp​

Rvrside8.webp​

Rvrside7.webp​
 

Attachments

  • Rvrside6.webp
    Rvrside6.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 154
Thanks Pegleg,
I live in Los Angeles county and didn't see the info in time, so I really appreciate the
pictures.
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom