vibes
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Messages
- 2,093
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

fyrffytr1 said:I think it may be a civilian button. But, according to my wife, I don't know anything so I could be wrong. If I could ask her first husband he would know cause he knew everything!![]()
bigcypresshunter said:fyrffytr1 said:I think it may be a civilian button. But, according to my wife, I don't know anything so I could be wrong. If I could ask her first husband he would know cause he knew everything!![]()
First clue here is the self shank making it post 1934.
The next clue would be that it is still produced by Waterbury today and is listed as a fashion button.
Tell your wife you were correct.![]()
Cute fashion button.

You never know because there are thousands of different Navy anchor buttons from different countries. This happens to be a civilian fashion button made with a Navy motiff.vibes said:Much thanjks BCH!
I figured it would've been civilian due to the location it was found but I had to ask!
Again, thanks!