Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2018 #1 Small anchor button. The back is very crusty. See third photo for size comparison.
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 16, 2018 #2 I think the button is civilian. I found the same pattern on Etsy, but it was a generic vintage lot. Age to be determined. Upvote 0
I think the button is civilian. I found the same pattern on Etsy, but it was a generic vintage lot. Age to be determined.
Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Yeah probably. I didn't find it amongst the buttons on an online reference site. Upvote 0