ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its very old too, TJ. I have no ideal of the era. I just dont study the Ancient stuff in the books. But there are people on here that do, and know it well. I belive there are caches in this area also. From being up there,i belive the main spot is to the left. Mine? Vault? Main HQ? All the above? That photo is full of signs and symbols, none of which i have the knowledge of. I need the insight of the people on here that study this stuff. But i also think this stuff is too controversial for some to belive this in the Southwest USA. Here is a photo of some type of animal that i call Bee Butt, i just dont know what to label it as. But if you look it is full of signs and symbols. I belive it to be Ancient . I belive its looking at Victorio Peak type place. What the overall project of message they are projecting. No Ideal. But it seems to be very important them. They sure put alot of labor of love into it. Hopefully someone will give some insight on it. Thanks for the intrest TJ. P1000755.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1901393

"In the 6th century BCE, coins were used in the Land for the first time. While the initial currencies were Greek and Phoenician, over time, local coins were also minted. This tiny coin was issued by the provincial administration of Yehud. It bears the name of the province..
Translation: “Yehud” "[/QUOTE

Thanks for that info. Listopiedras. Of course i had to google Yehud,i never ever heard of that. I found the maps of the area very interesting . Just my nature to be drawn to the visual stuff more than the text. No slight meant on the importance of the text.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The feeling i get is this is a temple representation. It is triangle pyramid shape, full of 7's and crosses. Above the dog, up above the shoulder area, i see what looks like a female representation with a narrow pointed crown with a backwards type j symbol below her mouth. The male appears to be down by the butt, with a lesser crown head wear. I belive it kinda like their holy belief system, what ever that maybe. Way out of my league to understand it. I think there is a hidden alcove back behind this Temple . I think if you climb up the side, you can get back in that pocket. Id like to go back behind there someday to see. I never looked on google earth,to see if there is a hidden cove back there. From views i have had of it in the field, both to the right and left its blocked up. It looks like you have to come in from above. Hopefully someone can give some insight .:dontknow:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is a Female representation, above the male. Maybe it will be a clue to there identity . P1000755.JPG Maybe a Robert Sepehr you tube viedo will help some. If this stuff is to controversial , let me know. This isnt my thread, i dont want it canned because my post.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great write up and pics, thanks for bringing us along. I will be close to that area next week exploring , would love to see any of those things in person.

Hey there warbike39, just giving you a heads up. Large groups of illegals have been coming thru the last two days. I recommend that you have a firearm with you. Also last week, a NM state police officer got shot in the face with a shotgun by a meth head. So iam sure the Police officers are on edge and will probably more on guard then the normal. So be carefull. If your gonna be exploring south I10 , the percentage goes way up that you may see illegals. Stay safe out there.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Looking at the Dog from your post #881 and can now see the black dog standing on the right side of the picture. It has a very short muzzle which makes its face look almost human. It is looking to the left over the white dog.
This picture gives me some ideas of ways the dogs could indicate direction and perhaps distance.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at the Dog from your post #881 and can now see the black dog standing on the right side of the picture. It has a very short muzzle which makes its face look almost human. It is looking to the left over the white dog.
This picture gives me some ideas of ways the dogs could indicate direction and perhaps distance.
Iam glad it was able to help you in someway TJ. Its beyond my understanding of their meaning .Thanks for taking a intrest .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go further left, you will find a head on a pedestal along with a doorway notch along with other symbols . If you go further left from there you will find a kneeling elephant, with a man who has his hand on its trunk, and the man appears to be packing a stone tablet. Meaning ? Ancient ? I belive it is. But all this symbolism is on something of a grander scale. Something that even predates this work. The original mountain movers. Is that original mountain movers work of a Alantians culture ? I dont know. But i do belive it predates this work. Where is the OP of this thread? Has she lost her intrest in it? No desire to keep it going? I guess i should just let sleeping dogs lay. Like i said its not my thread, and i think iam getting into things that are to controversial of a subject on Ancient history of the Southwest USA. Maybe someone will keep the dust along with the cobwebs off this thread. I got a bird i need to finish skinning . P1000769.JPG

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
If you go further left, you will find a head on a pedestal along with a doorway notch along with other symbols . If you go further left from there you will find a kneeling elephant, with a man who has his hand on its trunk, and the man appears to be packing a stone tablet. Meaning ? Ancient ? I belive it is. But all this symbolism is on something of a grander scale. Something that even predates this work. The original mountain movers. Is that original mountain movers work of a Alantians culture ? I dont know. But i do belive it predates this work. Where is the OP of this thread? Has she lost her intrest in it? No desire to keep it going? I guess i should just let sleeping dogs lay. Like i said its not my thread, and i think iam getting into things that are to controversial of a subject on Ancient history of the Southwest USA. Maybe someone will keep the dust along with the cobwebs off this thread. I got a bird i need to finish skinning . View attachment 1901656

If it is a Female representation, above the male. Maybe it will be a clue to there identity . View attachment 1901580 Maybe a Robert Sepehr you tube viedo will help some. If this stuff is to controversial , let me know. This isnt my thread, i dont want it canned because my post.

I got a modern twist to this, of something i found in a tobacco can down by the shadow riders. It was the name of this mountain that the tobacco can owner gave to this mountain, that when i read it, it tied right in with what i belive are carvings of a Ancient race other than Caucasian. View attachment 1900717 Where's Dit and OK? Nothing from them? Maybe it was them on that horse riding off in to the sunset?

Well iam really not sure what else to post on this thread? I dont want to post anything to controversial on someone else thread, and have it end up in the todays laugh section. So i guess i better stick with the Spainish signs and symbols. Let me look and see what i got of those that i can post.

Even this guy gets censored . I guess its the newest age of info. blocking .

:icon_scratch: Well hell, I reckon I'm a tad confused. Where and how are ye being "censored" here? Or "Blocked? Far as I can tell you ain't having any problems telling yer story? And from all appearances ye've got some new friends, some old friends, and some new "old" friends jumpin' in here and there. Have I missed something?

As fer "not being your thread", I reckon it's all been about you and yer site(s) from the beginning, ain't it? Lookin' back over the thread, we can all see the OP graciously bowed out over a year ago and left it to you with her blessing to do with as ye seen fit. And ye have been, without any problems I've seen. So what's different now? :dontknow:

Far as my own lack of participation is concerned, aside from being kinda busy at the moment, I ain't sayin much cause I can't be of any help with the current directions yer going. Not that they are "too controversial", jest ain't seeing what you're seeing. Can't offer any constructive comment if I can't see it, that's all. So I'm jest sitting back watching it play out with yer current crew and hoping to learn somethin new. Since y'all seem to have it all figgered out now, I reckon I'm jest waiting like everyone else fer you to "Skin that bird" so we can all celebrate yer success.

Have a good'un. :icon_thumright:

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go further left, you will find a head on a pedestal along with a doorway notch along with other symbols . If you go further left from there you will find a kneeling elephant, with a man who has his hand on its trunk, and the man appears to be packing a stone tablet. Meaning ? Ancient ? I belive it is. But all this symbolism is on something of a grander scale. Something that even predates this work. The original mountain movers. Is that original mountain movers work of a Alantians culture ? I dont know. But i do belive it predates this work. Where is the OP of this thread? Has she lost her intrest in it? No desire to keep it going? I guess i should just let sleeping dogs lay. Like i said its not my thread, and i think iam getting into things that are to controversial of a subject on Ancient history of the Southwest USA. Maybe someone will keep the dust along with the cobwebs off this thread. I got a bird i need to finish skinning . View attachment 1901656

Un Cornudo.JPG

Deep chiseled in the background.....

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch: Well hell, I reckon I'm a tad confused. Where and how are ye being "censored" here? Or "Blocked? Far as I can tell you ain't having any problems telling yer story? And from all appearances ye've got some new friends, some old friends, and some new "old" friends jumpin' in here and there. Have I missed something?

As fer "not being your thread", I reckon it's all been about you and yer site(s) from the beginning, ain't it? Lookin' back over the thread, we can all see the OP graciously bowed out over a year ago and left it to you with her blessing to do with as ye seen fit. And ye have been, without any problems I've seen. So what's different now? :dontknow:

Far as my own lack of participation is concerned, aside from being kinda busy at the moment, I ain't sayin much cause I can't be of any help with the current directions yer going. Not that they are "too controversial", jest ain't seeing what you're seeing. Can't offer any constructive comment if I can't see it, that's all. So I'm jest sitting back watching it play out with yer current crew and hoping to learn somethin new. Since y'all seem to have it all figgered out now, I reckon I'm jest waiting like everyone else fer you to "Skin that bird" so we can all celebrate yer success.

Have a good'un. :icon_thumright:

If i thought it was my graciously given thread, run it wide open, all in , no censorship , all subjects. But i cant do that to such a well written thread.
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
If i thought it was my graciously given thread, run it wide open, all in , no censorship , all subjects. But i cant do that to such a well written thread.

Ah, now I get ye. It is a dilemma, ain't it. Self censoring. A judgement call. When it all boils down, I reckon we all have to use our own best judgement.

Well, again you've answered your own questions....and mine. And again I can't help you with it. But I wish you well, friend, in whatever you decide.

Now I gotta get to work. Best wishes and good luck.

Have a good'un. :notworthy:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No dilemma. How about a lunar shot? Part of the larger picture. Gonna go Lunar. If you turn 180 deg. from white dog/pillar head and take a late evening photo, you will see Orion's belt. 6rOMf1hwuBoqwZPqdozzzQSrjrcVjrZwsIhK87Hb-4c.jpg download (2).jpg OIP (13).jpg OIP (15).jpg OIP (14).jpg OIP (17).jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could this represent a map of Crete. Minoan/Aztec/Snake culture? Cross cultures ? sw.nm 210.JPG OIP (25).jpg download (5).jpg OIP (24).jpg Some seemed to like the Serpants more. P1000995.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread