ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh boy, one track mind and tunnel vision haven't we? Just like an azimuth that doesn't jive? No. me not Snow and me not Snowcat of Colorado or elsewhere.
I guess I'll take a loss on that invoice thing. Again. Me?...pobresito.

Nothing to keep up to. Hopefully you got some answers to some of your questions. Say hello to Lilo from me and tell him to stop running away.

You don't need help from me to be chico rico.

Except for getting sidetracked, the only question I had about this subject was whether that tomahawk-looking thingy might be a halbert. Cognitive dissonance isn't a problem with me as, with proper input, my working models tend to change. At least we're discussing puzzling found things that are manmade, like petroglyphs, walls, et al, and not rocks that look like owls from certain angles. Lilo ain't going nowhere - he can be in one place only.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And lost dogs too, ha ha.

For us, this site occupies a position on a specific azimuth that links to another interesting feature in the Cookes Range - one with another adjacent "old lilo". Who, what, when, why - we don't know the answers, but numbers don't lie and I don't believe in repeating coincidences. BTW, the azimuth is 337° (or -23° if you prefer).

While following a +23.5 degree line 10 miles from where it was established I dropped over a ridge and found this snake. His open mouth is precisely "on-line".

+23.5 snake -cleaned.jpg

A few miles further "on-line" I found this stone on its back in a little nicho.

IMG_5340-cleaned.jpg

This is not in the Cookes , but 300 miles north. I hope I am not out of line to show something out of Range.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
No mdog, I can't say I have. How does it work? What happens after sundown? Does it go on and off? Do you know who used it and where? Very interesting.

It would be a substance that is painted on rock that would be invisible until affected by Sun light or temperature. An image would appear as a shadow when the Sun is at a specific height and then disappear as the Sun continues to rise. The cycle would take place over a half hour period in late morning.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be a substance that is painted on rock that would be invisible until affected by Sun light or temperature. An image would appear as a shadow when the Sun is at a specific height and then disappear as the Sun continues to rise. The cycle would take place over a half hour period in late morning.

It sounds intriguing and almost incredible, but as I said before I've never even heard about it. Aside from some type of reflective mica sand (applied in single stroke and single direction at a previously observed and previously determined location) I can't even think about a formula
for a liquid type 'substance' or compound.
It would be nice to have the formula of the ingredients and the ratio.
Thanks for the heads up.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
While following a +23.5 degree line 10 miles from where it was established I dropped over a ridge and found this snake. His open mouth is precisely "on-line".

View attachment 1908935

A few miles further "on-line" I found this stone on its back in a little nicho.

View attachment 1908937

This is not in the Cookes , but 300 miles north. I hope I am not out of line to show something out of Range.

Nice finds, Whitey. Your post fits the forum thread perfectly - no problem. Here's a similar Cookes (Frying Pan Canyon aka Mine 7) version of your Quetzalcoatl petroglyph discovery. Common theme.

plumed.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Cookes Range, (like many others) is an ancient Zoo where animals behaved differently and spoke different languages. ...

... Of course the range will always be there,...and so will Maria. (or Mary or Marion or Maryanne)
SW New Mexico, crytozoo central.

Or Mariano, or whomever.

partial.jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5B7D244A-15EA-42EB-A442-AB1A693B0F5F.jpeg No “Snow Cats”as oh yet but here is a Bob Cat ready for a meal to come by brother Crosse.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what i belive to be a different style of J that Listopiedras says that it represents Janus. You may be able to date your site by the style of script that they used at that time. I do belive there is a sealed up door way there. To the left of that J is another very old symbol, i belive to be way older than that J. It one of the oldest forms of letters i have found online to match what is in the field . If i can ever find that symbol on line again, i will post it for comparison. You wont have to squint or use your imagination to see the matchup. Its real Ancient . It tells me another group came thru at a different time and remarked that site. View attachment 1900466

Here is another style of J , and yes i do believe there is a doorway located there. This J is located below bee butt/pillar head. I like how its done on a arched stone like a doorway . Looks like they built a weather guard over the J, you can see the shadow from the ledge. Which iam sure the ledge makes a interesting sign to. Dont know why i never put the J's with Janus . It should put a time frame on it. P1000887.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this statement very interesting . (Janus does not have a Greek counterpart or equivalent. ) Because i find alot of what surely seems to be Ancient Greek type symbolics. Maybe its Ancient Roman .

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this statement very interesting . (Janus does not have a Greek counterpart or equivalent. ) Because i find alot of what surely seems to be Ancient Greek type symbolics. Maybe its Ancient Roman .

The Greek and Roman cultures intertwined extensively especially after Rome conquered Greece.

Also, before becoming Christians the Romans adopted all the pagan Greek gods by changing their names

Among the territories conquered by the Romans during the expansion of the Empire, the Greeks were the only people the Romans called civilized, and not barbarians like the rest. Greek language was extensively used in the Empire as a second language and ‘lingua franca’ in most of the trading and everyday life. Latin was the official language of the administration and the army, but later during the Eastern Roman Empire (after the split) the Greek language was used mostly in the Byzantine Empire.

Anecdotally, the people of Rome during that period used to call the Byzantine Emperor as being the Emperor of the Greeks, which didn’t sit well with the people of Byzantium that called themselves ‘Romaioi”…which is Roman in Greek language’

“Though largely Greek-speaking and Christian, the Byzantines called themselves “Romaioi,” or Romans, and they still subscribed to Roman law and reveled in Roman culture and games.”….from Wikipedia

As such, the people of the period were just as 'at home' in both cultures.

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
Dog. I found this spotted hermaphrodite intriguing. The thing that stood out to me was the tail forms a perfect circle. This may be a compass. I used the very tip of the tail as North.
Also, the ear on the head looks like a reverse 6 and the characters that make the neck band appear to be TED, a Latin abbreviation meaning Glory To God. I've seen this only a couple of times and it
was used by the Jesuits.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog. I found this spotted hermaphrodite intriguing. The thing that stood out to me was the tail forms a perfect circle. This may be a compass. I used the very tip of the tail as North.
Also, the ear on the head looks like a reverse 6 and the characters that make the neck band appear to be TED, a Latin abbreviation meaning Glory To God. I've seen this only a couple of times and it
was used by the Jesuits.

Thats interesting grillz. Do you care to share anymore info. on it?

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Do not get involved with the OP of this thread. I had to flee my home for over a month because of this person and the group or groups that are involved . Danger, stay clear of these people at all cost.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe the OP got in with them up in Colorado, and they are based out of Utah . Dangers of T hunting .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread