Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes hadji009 that is a nice 7.
thanks dsty.
wish i could figure out a way to bring out some of the light markings i have found.i need to do some more off the wall photo work,lol.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
since i have read some of happytrails55 stuff,which is great i think. it got me all fired up on the ancient stuff. so i figured i repost some old stuff. heres a what i belive to be a chair,very comfy to sit in,and your looking due west. to the left of the chair is what i thought to be a giant turtle made out of smaller stones. and to the rear are smaller piles of stone going off in the desert,they end at the head,so maybe it is some type of serpent,with the smaller piles being humps.heres the chair. View attachment 743101 View attachment 743103

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
very interesting john az. i like hearing differant thoughts on what has gone on with this stone monuments. i have no ideal on what ions are or ionics isotopes are. very interesting on the depts of your finds also. i have a spot i found a couple of weeks ago that i belive is ancient,there is a very large amount of drill holes there in this large solid rock area. with some kind of what i thought to be a ceriamonal pit or stone layout. i just cant get it all in a photo. id like to have a photo of it all in one shot,with drill holes and the large stone base with pit and all. this large stone area throws the compass off when you set it down too.strange. i guess ill try and take a ladder up there with me,so i can get high enough to get it all in one shot. i was wanting to see if it is some type of constelation layout or what.thers also some weird like brick path layout cut in the stone.it has a very ancient feel to me.its just something i have never ran into yet. ill look for the brick type path layout and post the photo. any ideals?

do you see any lines going off through the grass, rock, dirt and hill sides? these would be very faint

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
do you ever see the designs on the ground where the vegetation grows back into but no where else around? There are letters, images, numbers and people etched into the ground in this way and also one particular image that is also etched onto the rock as well as the ground design. Have you seen these, anyone?

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you ever see the designs on the ground where the vegetation grows back into but no where else around? There are letters, images, numbers and people etched into the ground in this way and also one particular image that is also etched onto the rock as well as the ground design. Have you seen these, anyone?

I have but I am too lazy right now to look for a picture of what you speak. I can tell you how to locate such a thing. There is a story of gold bars being found by an Army PVT who was walking the canyon behind FT. Huachuca when he fell down a 32 ft shaft. Well if you use Google earth, Bing, or whatever. Follow the long canyon before it turns near the end, on the west side of the Canyon, there is a triangle of lack of growth.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, great ideal john az and usernotfound. i havent really looked for that type of thing yet. but something did catch my attention at a treasure site iam working,that i belive iam real close at. i found a bare peice of ground where nothing is growing there,but there is grass all around it,and if i remember right it may be the shape of a diamond. i took a photo of it,ill look for it now and resize it and post it, iam gonna block out some of the stones in that are there. ill get on it now and post it in short time. ( i had thought the bare ground might be from some of the chemical reaction from the buried treasure,maybe gold,sliver and mercury leaching thru,just a guess)

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Dog, I believe the chemical of choice to mess with vegitation was salt, I think if its a diamond then you may have intersected a trail somewhere in the middle if it goes all of the 4 degrees N.S.E.W it may 2.5 miles ( with markers all along the way ) and it is your choice as the direction that that you take. If its the proper size then it could be a corner marker.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty,thanks for the info on the salt,and about the n,s,e,w heading. and you know what,i never really thought about the heading,but you are right again. if you look at that photo,i was facing south,to the right is west,left is east.good call again. the ground just being so bare in that spot just really stuck out,the photo just dosent show how much it really dose stick out. thanks

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I marked the picture, I did not mark everything.

What you have here is a Shark or "BIG FISH", about to eat what looks like a LAMB. There is a woman wearing a "hoody" OR MARY who is wailing. There is a Bird which seems to be wailing. What does all this chaos mean...

Jesus said " A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah."

Meaning the resurrection of Jesus Christ. For Jonah spent three days and three nights in the belly of a fish, so would the "SON OF MAN".

Why the Bird- The beloved John never left Jesus side, he was one of the only ones who witness Jesus on the Cross.

Why the "hooded" Woman...Mary was at the cross with John. Remember Jesus saying "Woman here is your son"(talking about John).

There is plenty more I am not going to discuss and that I did not mark, but the point is. EVERY animal or figure or character has a purpose and meaning behind it...and it all goes back to the BIBLE.

Believe what you want or have whatever style of tracking you want to have, but if you do not use Bible symbology or "way of thinking". Just because a bird is looking left, does not mean the path you're suppose to take is left.

IF you don't "BUY IT"...well good luck and carry plenty of water. Get back to me in 10 years-or more of your life when you're done chasing your tail.

Side note, The shark head shape alludes to a heart.

Attachments

• DSC00097 copy.jpg
    DSC00097 copy.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 161

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread