OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at the area between the two white lines, you can see the difference in the color and texture of the earth. It looks to be dirt that has been dug and dumped there,it so much more fine than the rest of the area. The hole should be close. View attachment 1276815

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The man the line is coming from I see all the time

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a ancient site that i may work on, after i get done with a newer site iam working on now. the figure in green will turn into a giant flying gargoyle. The figure in yellow morphs in to another flying creature with a open mouth,with a long tail that goes up above its head,the end of the tail pointed like a triangle on the end. To me,they are some kind creepy scary flying creatures right out of OZ. I believe the opening is to the right. But i also believe some group of treasure hunting group got into this site and set up caches all over the place with there own coded work. Iam hoping they didnt do a major job of sealing the opening back up. Iam hoping i can use this site to show how these more modern treasure knew what they where looking for in these ancient sites, cleaned them out and re-cached what the couldn't take. I dont know what group of ancients used flying creatures,but maybe someday ill figure it out. View attachment 1341690

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That very interesting Dog, I've often wondered about the dark ones. From what I can tell by ready the stones they were left on purpose. One story shows the wedding of a prince. Then there is the other side about Christ and a bride. These sites have a duality of the fight for man's soul. Having the shadows change the way they do has always amazed me. What time of day did was it when it changed. Transition time between full change. Here they change from month to month and during the whole day. I just wonder if you have seen this there. How do we know when the right time of the year is the best? I believe it's the month of July being the 7 month.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats very interesting Backwoods, i like that 7th month ideal. Yes there is alot of duality at these sites. Thats a good thing to find,at least thats my thoughts.I have even photoed the Grim Reaper with scythe back behind him over the head. View attachment 1342031

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as time of the day and the amount of time,iam not sure at the moment,id have to go back and look at the photos to see. Iam guessing 2 hours. Maybe starts at 10 am? And have seen sites that develop even later in the evening.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I start early taking pictures and go all though the day. Our sites are different in many ways but also the same. The difference is yours is in stone and mine is the woods. I will share some pictures with you on the sun and shadows from the woods

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey dog, do you use your phone when looking at pictures or computer

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been following sandys1 thread, and they talked a little about Anceints maybe involved in some stone work. I found that very interesting,because i believe they where the start of the mining and caching in their Vaults.Then came the treasure hunters and they knew what to look 4. to be able to raid these sites.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the head of the Great One laid to rest,out here in my area. He is the largest and oldest one i have found so far, huge in size, full length, feet and all. He also has a headdress. Here he is Great grand PaPa. View attachment 1376900

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like how the eye catcher get your attention quick

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turtle that goes with this Ancient one, is just has massive has him. Its shell is just full of what i believe to be Ancient symbols. This vault has to be massive. Is any thing left? , I sure would like to find out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions