D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to that Drill Hole .

Are you kiddies ready to go down that Rabbit Hole with me this Weekend ?

( Pic of Rabbit Hole )

View attachment 1779366

I know i am. Not sure what the after affects will be. But i am sure i will see and learn a lot. The sun and fresh air will be rejuvenating for sure. Iam all clogged up with Toxins. I need a spiritual cleansing. I know iam thinking of myself and my needs, but it keeps me going.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure why, but iam drawn to this black staining. 2242019 006.JPG

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
again
on Baphomet = Title not name

Asmadeus <---<< Name

Asmadeus is a Baphomet

he guards Treasure .

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
again
on Baphomet = Title not name

Asmadeus <---<< Name

Asmadeus is a Baphomet

he guards Treasure .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_demons#Binsfeld.27s_classification_of_demons

Very interesting. These things are found in the field. https://touristsinisrael.com/2019/04/14/the-mysterious-well-of-souls-the-holy-of-holies/
well-of-souls-5.jpg P1010140.jpg If you go into that opening, on the floor you will find the well of souls stone. It took me several try's to approach that opening. My hole body was playing wipe out, knees knocking,teeth chattering,hard time breathing. After a minute or so , i shot out of there like a humane cannon ball. The approach was very very hard,fear wise.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Hell, ye've survived the past 8 months with Marie Laveau, I reckon ye must be bulletproof by now. :laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Very interesting. These things are found in the field.
View attachment 1779828 If you go into that opening, on the floor you will find the well of souls stone. It took me several try's to approach that opening. My hole body was playing wipe out, knees knocking,teeth chattering,hard time breathing. After a minute or so , i shot out of there like a humane cannon ball. The approach was very very hard,fear wise.

Hey, is that on the east slope of the Cookes Range? It looks a lot like Bone Cave, a place we found with lots of deer bones and uncomfortable vibes inside. Didn't have a rope with us, so we couldn't go down the vertical branch. Strange little canyon it was in too.

Bone cave.JPG

029.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Baphomet was a horned God of the underworld that ancient miners would pray to, to keep them safe when they went into the mines. He was also associated with Baptism, which is a form of renewal or rebirth. The act of going into a mine or vault is also considered "rebirth" as you are "swallowed" and enter the belly or womb of the earth and reborn upon your return.
Later on, Baphomet just became a symbol of witchcraft or satanism, or rather what old religious groups decided to label it, and what new age nut jobs incorporated into their modern day rituals because they liked to be "different".
Baphomet is also related to the Egyptian God Amun-Ra, often portrayed as a horned sheep.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Baphomet was a horned God of the underworld that ancient miners would pray to, to keep them safe when they went into the mines. He was also associated with Baptism, which is a form of renewal or rebirth. The act of going into a mine or vault is also considered "rebirth" as you are "swallowed" and enter the belly or womb of the earth and reborn upon your return.
Later on, Baphomet just became a symbol of witchcraft or satanism, or rather what old religious groups decided to label it, and what new age nut jobs incorporated into their modern day rituals because they liked to be "different".
Baphomet is also related to the Egyptian God Amun-Ra, often portrayed as a horned sheep.

I'd like to see something that supports the Baphomet/miners' prayer allegation. Sounds like a modern-day linkup to the rumors of reptilians in underground locations. The "machine tunnelers" and the "ant people" are probably also in the mix, but these don't seem to be linked to a bogeyman.

In the New World, Catholics (most of the miners) still pray to their saints for safety before entering an underground mine (even if they're beginning shifts in an open-pit mine too, for that matter). The patron saint here in SW New Mexico has always been Santo Nino de Atocha. The mine I worked in in Colorado in the 1970s allowed a small shrine in the dressing room, but then, most of the miners were Hispanic and they demanded it. I don't remember their saint. The only admonitions I received there were, "If you see White Boots in the drift, go the other way", and, "Never work two consecutive shifts underground."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread