OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a intrest, Sepehr at 9:30 pm. Man, someone just kicked him a 2,500.00 donation. Iam so glad,he puts out a lot of great info.

In Greek mythology, Cronus (Saturn) was the leader the first generation of Titans, that ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own son Zeus (Jupiter).

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 8pm if you have a intrest .

A mother goddess is a personification of motherhood, and is usually equated with the Earth or the natural world, sometimes referred to as Mother Earth or as the Earth Mother. The concept is complementary to a "Sky Father" or "Father Sky".

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 10pm if you have a intrest. One of the secrets.

An old Irish legend about an ancient Egyptian princess

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 10pm if you have a intrest. One of the secrets.

An old Irish legend about an ancient Egyptian princess

Interesting. IMHO the Eagle's people were both Atlanteans and Greeks. That was a war between Titans and Olympian gods, who were in some way relatives. That war was won by the Olympians, but in the smoke of the war, the Reptilians who were waiting on the Moon, took advantage of the situation an started a war against Earth. They used an advanced weapon which released a big pressure on some points of the Earth, with the result to sunk Atlantis and to destroy the most part of the Earth.
After that campaign, the Reptilians "conquered" the Earth and settled in Sumeria. Of course there were many Eagle's Olympians alive after that, who were reorganize themself for a war against the Reptilians. A reptile would be easy to be recognized, so the Reptilians started to decrypt the human's DNA to be able to take its shape and characteristics. They done well that with the result of a hybrid who had human's characteristics but Reptile's blood. After that experiment the Reptilians left few hybrids to rule over the Earth, and went to their homeland planet.
What you see in ancient images as a reptile with wings, is a metaphor of that experiment which transformed the reptiles in eagles. Those hybrids were the most powered human beens, because metaphorical they would rule on the air like an eagle and on the earth like a serpent. Is also the concept of the Quetzalcoatl who Aztecs and different other tribes of Central America had as a God.
From then a continuous " fight " occurs in the background, between the Eagles and the Hybrids, with the Hybrids to still keep the reins of this world. But seems they lost their patience and want to know how many hybrids are still on this planet, and invented many " smart ' ways to find it, like a lot of DNA Ancestry sites and few viruses which oblig people to give blood for different tests.
Or they are searching for something " special " that they are fearing of.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting post markmar,thanks for posting it. I see both the serpent and eagle stuff out here. The serpents seem to have been first as far as the giant monuments and mountain sculptures, then the eagle/serpents seem to have come later and continued,but at not such a grand scale. Still out look for answers. The serpant people answer just came to me this spring while looking at some online things related to Aztec/Mayan stuff. The stuff is out here to back it up,to me anyways. That Sumeria stuff sure is strange, it really great work for being so old. I have seen the one image that is in one of there carvings out here,rare to find but i have seen it a couple of times. I will post it when i get a chance. That is a great video,he let one of the secrets out. Thanks for the post markmar that was a intresting read.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 6pm if you have a intrest.

A cyclops is a one-eyed giant first appearing in the mythology of ancient Greece and then in Rome. They believed that there was an entire ancient race of cyclopes who lived in a faraway land without law and order.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
One-eyed God is Beltane, Ancient Celtic origins, but I believe he goes back much further because one huge image of him (like a 300ish foot) guards an Egyptian style crypt spot on the winter solstice that I know of... Incidently, Beltane festival also known as the " the flame" was just celebrated recently, usually occurs around May 5th. Some other interesting beliefs around Beltane festival, the first spring water collected from wells on that day was believed to be holy water. Some of these festivals are like half way between the solstices and equinoxes.. and they are all named and were celebrated in ancient times.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe one group of Ancients out here show where post Atlantis is located . Its just something that popped in my head from looking into a Aztec/Mayan type stuff. Maybe someday i will focus more on that. So many things to look into., I better get on with it.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe one group of Ancients out here show where post Atlantis is located . Its just something that popped in my head from looking into a Aztec/Mayan type stuff. Maybe someday i will focus more on that. So many things to look into., I better get on with it.

Hi DTTH

Where post Atlantis was located is a matter of how anyone has received the info related to it. There are some ancient Greek writings which were the base for all theories, some were misunderstood because the mistranslation and some were adapted to the researcher's imagination.
But there is an ancient writing of Plato, which shows the exact location of Atlantis and don't leave space for another misinterpretation.. From his writings, IMO is easy to locate the lost Atlantis:

" The state of the Atlanteans is five sailing days to the west ( Esperia ) from the coast of Britain. Its head quarters is at the south end of the big island, and that place has a round shape with rings of land within the sea, connected with bridges. This place is about 5000 Stadia ( 1 stadio= 180 meters ) east off the gulf of the big continent from the west ( Gulf of Mexico ). Also, on the coasts of this gulf, lived Greek people who were there from the time of the Hercule's labors. These Greek people were friends with the Atlanteans and also worshiped the Atlantean religion. Later, after the Greek- Atlanteans war, the Atlanteans worshiped the 12 Greek Gods of Olympus.
The Atlanteans, to approach the gulf and the continent to the west, used small boats with paddles, because the waters were shallow like the big lake of Azov ( see Bahamas reef and the Keys south of Florida ), and in some places the currents were very strong ( see the gulf current between Bahamas and Keys ). Also in some places the waters were very muddy, like a big river ( see Mississippi ) would carry mud from the inland. "

This is a part of the Plato's writings in regards to the Atlantis location. He continue with the description of the Atlantis catastrophe, which is attributed to the Moon. He wrote how the Moon used so great power over the Earth, that made the Earth's poles to switch, so the day lasted only few hours and for three days the Sun was rising and was setting only from the west.

That's about Atlantis and its history. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Markmar, that is very interesting. I never kne that. Looks like iam way off. I am gonna have to keep looking for answers. Seems to have been a very long timeline out here,with so many cultures. There is a definite Greek influence to my eyes out here. Iam just gonna have to keep digging for answers.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks markmar that is a great read. There are pillars out here with stone heads on them. So much to see and learn.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be a good video, if you have a interest. It may help you out with some of the workings out here that just dosent fit the Columbus to present time line. So glad Robert Sepehr has a new video starting At 10am today. Cant wait to see it.

[h=1]Did Ancient Celts From Ireland Visit America?[/h]

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be a good video today at 7/7/7pm, Robert Sepere, If you have a interest. When the Dust storm from the Sahara desert hit out here, it had brought a lot of Ancient voices with it. It was eerie at times listening to them,but exciting to hear it.

There are numerous myths and legends passed down since remote antiquity concerning an ancient long lost civilization that existed before a time of great cataclysm, which some say existed somewhere in the Atlantic ocean, but most certainly had colonies all around the world as part of its expansive empire. We often hear mythologies that speak to a forgotten parent race which were revered as gods and that taught various communities of tribal people about agriculture, astronomy, architecture and spirituality. While many people point to places like Egypt, India, and Tibet, these are not the only places which hold clues to a forgotten past which differs from the accepted history we are all taught in modern anthropology classrooms. http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread