OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr is going live,i believe at 10 am, if you have a interest.

The word oculist is basically the same in meaning as an optometrist, and was the chosen profession used by an occult sect to disguise a secret order that was no longer permitted by the Church, so they continued their activities covertly. The Oculists used sight as a metaphor for knowledge of spiritual mysteries or Gnosis

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some signs to look 4. P3150256.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good video, i was able to see something in that video that will help me. Thanks.

Ahh, Olivers Army, that was good.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a site that is really powerful. If you welcome at that time, no problem. If not you will will surely be leaving it in one form or another. Some powerful Mojo here. Iam gonna have to look into this symbol. P3150237.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know we all see a lot of above ground symbols, but i was wondering if anyone was to share any underground directional or other type of underground symbols?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the two different styles of helmets these guys are wearing. I believe the one with real long point is higher ranking. P3150256.JPG P3150268.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 10:15 am, if you have a interest.

The third eye is a mystical and esoteric concept of a speculative invisible eye, usually depicted as located on the forehead, which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. He is going to have another at 10:00 pm.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well everyone, its time for me to exit on this level of Tnet. I will still be reading one here and else where,and may pop in from time to time. Hopefully some of the things i have shared has helped in someway. I have been given things,so i feel its only right 4 me to try and give some back. The things that i want to talk about now, i only want to share on a more private level. Its all out there 4 free to everyone. You just have to look 4 it and See it 4 yourself. You can find it,its there. For some of the underground stuff, look at some of the Philippino stuff. Dont forget to watch the Sepehr video tonight. Take care and Thank you to everyone 4 your help. I could not have got to this point and beyond without the help. Be safe out there and have fun. Who let the Dogs out.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well everyone, its time for me to exit on this level of Tnet. I will still be reading one here and else where,and may pop in from time to time. Hopefully some of the things i have shared has helped in someway. I have been given things,so i feel its only right 4 me to try and give some back. The things that i want to talk about now, i only want to share on a more private level. Its all out there 4 free to everyone. You just have to look 4 it and See it 4 yourself. You can find it,its there. For some of the underground stuff, look at some of the Philippino stuff. Dont forget to watch the Sepehr video tonight. Take care and Thank you to everyone 4 your help. I could not have got to this point and beyond without the help. Be safe out there and have fun. Who let the Dogs out.

Dtth, I

You will be missed, here's hoping the trail you're on is kind.
Keep your powder dry and your nose in the wind.

-Weekender

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 6pm tonight,if you have a intrest.

Mary Magdalene was a Biblical figure who, according to the four canonical gospels, traveled with Jesus as one of his followers and was a witness to his crucifixion, burial, and resurrection. Some organizations have asserted that her bloodline was of a special lineage, and that her children survive in the royal houses of Europe.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a really good video to watch,it should help with your hunts and other things. I like the color of Lyns outfit. Mishlove has a lot of other great interviews worth watching on Ancient history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread