The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know something....You have a great place to hunt , beaches are always places that give up plenty of coins over a long period of time.....But finding all those what look to be gold coins would drive me crazy..... if a coin that color kept poping out of the ground or showing up in my scoup I would be just thrilled thinking it's a gold coin...... I just hope when the gold coin does show up for you ......just let us know with a YAHOO......"Theres gold at that their beach".... :o :o But still...Your coins keep adding up so you keep finding and posting!!!!!!! Nice job......... 8)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Haha....I agree with Seeker...I think after I keeled over...I would be camping on the beach.....Great finds as usual....love the pics!

S

southbound

One day you will have cleaned the whole beach up! HA! HA! Great job. Vern

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
The Seeker said:
You know something....You have a great place to hunt , beaches are always places that give up plenty of coins over a long period of time.....But finding all those what look to be gold coins would drive me crazy..... if a coin that color kept poping out of the ground or showing up in my scoup I would be just thrilled thinking it's a gold coin...... I just hope when the gold coin does show up for you ......just let us know with a YAHOO......"Theres gold at that their beach".... :o :o But still...Your coins keep adding up so you keep finding and posting!!!!!!! Nice job......... 8)

Hahahaha, The Seeker link :

Found MORE of those nice "golden" coins today + a few funny things +.... SILVER !!! Picture will follow. Had another great day on the beach !

BOB VALDEZ

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
BOB, Nice Finds, Do You Ever Hunt Inland For WW2 Relics ? I Would Think The Potential For Finds Would Be Great In Your Location. trk5capt...

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
trk5capt said:
BOB, Nice Finds, Do You Ever Hunt Inland For WW2 Relics ? I Would Think The Potential For Finds Would Be Great In Your Location. trk5capt...

trk5capt, I live in the nicest town in Belgium = BRUGGE ("Bruges"). It is an old, parly mediaval place. Plenty of finds must be possible here (if, of course, you had permission to hunt). But to be honest : I am not too much interested, here. I'd rather go to the beach...

Silly me, I guess...

About WW2 relics : we had so much at home, when I was a kid, that I am not interested in it (anymore) : it looks to common, I guess ;D !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread