Vancouver
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Garrett AT Pro
Deteknix Xpointer
ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me and my wife finally had a day off together so we decided to hit another beach, across the bay from where she found her silver on Saturday. right after setting up our gear I found a 1962 penny so I knew it would be a good day. Several digs later I found several coins including a few clad, some foil, pull-tabs, and BOOM. I shook my scoop and saw what I thought "holy crap, that looks like a gold ring!" after seeing there was a clasp on it I was like "oh well I guess it's just a gold earring.... wait..."

14K mark on the clasp, not sure if it's solid yet, but there are a few worn spots on it and it looks to be gold throughout.

178.jpg 177.jpg 176.jpg 175.jpg

Upvote 8

Darrow

Jul 22, 2014
Sherman, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 550, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful earring! Nice find

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the gold and getting to detect with your wife is great. The family that detects together stays together. HH.

OP
OP
T

TheHappyCanadian

Sep 14, 2014
Vancouver
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Garrett AT Pro
Deteknix Xpointer
ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the gold and getting to detect with your wife is great. The family that detects together stays together. HH.

thanks, she loves it just as much as I do, but she hogs the pinpointer so we have a second one on order right now haha

xpointer.jpg

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everybody needs their own pro-pointer, that's for sure.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you found the G spot.

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope I can find some tomorrow. It's been a slim year for gold and silver, but I'm still fat and sassy. Some days, I'm just fat. Lol....

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't get to go to the river today, but tried to find a rebar survey marker for our church and no go. Enjoyed getting out and working with both my detectors. The GTI-2500 was starting to feel lonely and I couldn't find the survey marker with it or the At/Pro.

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread