What's new

and yet another newbie..

Dusty Eagle

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace150, Ace250, White's Bullseye II, White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! I just thought I would introduce myself. I just recently joined this forum and by the looks of things, have some catching up to do. :) I'm not new to mding, but my White's 2900D CoinMaster gave up on me about six years ago. Last April, I bought a Garrett Ace150 to help my neighbor look for his wedding ring (we haven't found it yet), but with it's purchase, I'm back to mding. Since then I've added a White's Bullseye II pinpointer, and a Garrett Ace250 to my 'arsenal'. Well, we'll see you around, as I get my feet wet here.
Thanks, Dusty Eagle
 
Hey Dusty Eagle,

Welcome to T'Net. I'm not an MD'er myself so most of what you said went over my head. I'm more into the history, research and the relics that are found. I usually lurk around the "What is It?" board. :lurk:

Looking forward to looking at your finds.
 
welcome to the gang Dusty please keep us up on your finds good luck and HH.
 
Howdy,

If you wanted an upgrade, I coulda sold you my coinmaster 3000D ::)......ancient technology :icon_study:. Your machine did the right thing...peacefully made room for the next generation.

Welcome to the forum....think your gonna like that Ace. :thumbsup:

Al
 
Welcome. Let's see some finds in the near future.
 
deepskyal said:
Howdy,

If you wanted an upgrade, I coulda sold you my coinmaster 3000D ::)......ancient technology :Al

Hey, I like the ancient technology, I use a Fisher 1225X
 
Welcome to the craziness.....just remember no matter how big or small your finds always post a picture
HH
 
:wave: Welcome to the party ! :occasion16: :newbie: :occasion16: :wav: :occasion14:

GG~
 
TY all for the welcome! ;D I changed my avatar to a pic I created showing my best find to date, with the Ace150 & Bullseye II. A vintage 14K gold ring with about a 1/2 carat Smokey Quartz stone. I almost didn't dig the signal, because the Ace150 batteries were running low, and I had been having some trouble with my Bullseye II during the hunt. It turned out to be the last item of the day.. and the Bullseye II was sent to White's for repair the following day. It had just plain given up!
Dusty Eagle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom