fyrffytr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2010
- Messages
- 7,742
- Reaction score
- 12,706
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, White's DFX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
As some of you may remember, I posted pictures from Andersonville Prison a while back.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,352238.0.html
The monument pictures didn't turn out very good but, thanks to photoshop I was able to make them a little easier to look at.
The state is listed at the bottom of each picture. Please forgive the spelling errors. I didn't take time to correct them.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,352238.0.html
The monument pictures didn't turn out very good but, thanks to photoshop I was able to make them a little easier to look at.
The state is listed at the bottom of each picture. Please forgive the spelling errors. I didn't take time to correct them.
Attachments
-
Connetticut_edited-1.webp153 KB · Views: 560 -
Illinois 1_edited-1.webp180.6 KB · Views: 309 -
Indianna_edited-1.webp114.4 KB · Views: 250 -
Iowa_edited-1.webp67.2 KB · Views: 239 -
Maine_edited-1.webp78.9 KB · Views: 263 -
Massachusetts_edited-1.webp137.7 KB · Views: 226 -
Michigan_edited-1.webp109 KB · Views: 247 -
New Jersey_edited-1.webp68.1 KB · Views: 222 -
Multi state_edited-1.webp167.9 KB · Views: 241 -
Minnesota_edited-1.webp123.6 KB · Views: 252







