What's new

Annoying trash, whats your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

NAILS FENCE WIRE NAILS USHAPED NAILS BISQUIT CAN LIDS NAILS MASHED SOPU CANS USHAPED NAILS FENCE WIRE AND MORE DAMEDM NAILS gotta find another place to md
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Roofing Tin.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

I can dig trash all day, it'll find you the goodies, my pet peeve is people bugging me and the heat...in that order.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

The metal eraser nub ends of pencils.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Balled up aluminum foil that is flatened so it rings out like a coin

Chopped up cans - they are a friggin nightmare

ketchup packets
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Curious kids. They've actually ran me off some pretty good huntin' grounds by walking/riding bikes along side of me and talking/asking up a blue streak.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

all of the above and Ketchup packets on top :tard:
BIG61AL said:
ketchup packets
drat foiled again
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

and iron slag
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Screw off beer/soda caps ! :-[ .They ring up as quarters and dimes !
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Cut pennies. ???
 

Attachments

  • cut.webp
    cut.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 155
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Goose poop around the edge of the city owned ponds and lakes! Yuck! Monty
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

shredded up cans and hot rocks...digging 6 plus inches for a hot rock really gets GGRRRRRRRRR


Shawn
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Monty said:
Goose poop around the edge of the city owned ponds and lakes! Yuck! Monty

Monty... I have a long park here running along the river and my partner and I have dubbed it - "goose sh!t alley". It discolors the coins too... they all turn red. Yuck is right!
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Montana Jim said:
Monty said:
Goose poop around the edge of the city owned ponds and lakes! Yuck! Monty

Monty... I have a long park here running along the river and my partner and I have dubbed it - "goose sh!t alley". It discolors the coins too... they all turn red. Yuck is right!

Aaahhh....so thats why some of my finds are red.....goose poop!
I'd have never guessed.

Al
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Nothin'.

Getting a great deep bell tone, digging down a foot and finding nothing.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!
:BangHead:
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
The Paper/Foil pull off lids from kiddie juice ...

On the SovGT they sound off like a bull & hard to tell from a nickel ...

You know the kind that are heat sealed on to the bottle ...

Drive me Freegin Nuts ... :tard: :tard: :tard:

Yup, same thing with my DFX.

Hal
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

You am not alone in the aforementioned category :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

i hear ya on the hot rocks. dug my fair share of them from my yard... so annoying. :BangHead:
UnEarthed72 said:
shredded up cans and hot rocks...digging 6 plus inches for a hot rock really gets GGRRRRRRRRR


Shawn
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

top pop top said:
Cans shredded by the lawnmower.

There it is, so far the most common "trash" I dig. I will never run over another coke can with the lawn mower, ever again! Unless I'm just too tired to stop and pick it up... :D
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Last weekend I spent like an hour digging a really strong signal that was pretty deep. It hadn't rained in a while and the soil was really tough. I was pissed off to uncover an entire beer can that was barely crushed at all... it was like someone dug a hole and buried it in perfectly uncrushed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom