What's new

Annoying trash, whats your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

All the
"DIRT"
I have to dig up to
get the target

Why can't the old coins just be laying
on the surface?

:icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:
:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Stinkin' Zincolns' >:(
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

:( foiled again :(
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

boogeyman said:
Foil makes me nuts. The most frightening for me is I'm starting to find a lot of live ammo. Guess the gang bangers got holes in their pockets. Just hope to find it all before I see some toddler comes walking by gnawing on a live 9MM.
Talking about ammo. I found these babies laying in about 2" of dirt at a park. 41 Rem Mag hollow points. What was scary was there were only about 100 yards from a kids play area . Shane
 

Attachments

  • 41 Magnum Bullets.webp
    41 Magnum Bullets.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 41 Magnum Bullets.webp
    41 Magnum Bullets.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 290
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Little bits of foil, no doubt
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

I was at Wesport in Washington State,on the beach I dug up 6 empty oil cans from were a guy did a oil change on the beach!!!
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
The Paper/Foil pull off lids from kiddie juice ...

On the SovGT they sound off like a bull & hard to tell from a nickel ...

You know the kind that are heat sealed on to the bottle ...

Drive me Freegin Nuts ... :tard: :tard: :tard:



Holy crap. I hate them, especially when I am in the mood to hunt for a gold ring. They really nail that end of the scale that could be a small gold ring.

I hate em, I hate em.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Condom wrappers. :P
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Dirt Fishin Dale said:
Condom wrappers. :P

Would you rather find the condon itself?

Know how to reuse one of thos babies? (bad choice of words)

Just turn them inside-out and shake the snot out of them ;D
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Foil, nails that have a beep that sound like a penny when they are not. Umm...IRON!
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

stefen said:
Dirt Fishin Dale said:
Condom wrappers. :P

Would you rather find the condon itself?

Know how to reuse one of thos babies? (bad choice of words)

Just turn them inside-out and shake the snot out of them ;D


nice!!!
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

I have to agree with Nick, Those D--- little foil covers on kiddie drinks. Dives me absolutely wacko!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

All the little nuggets of plutonium.
I gotta go now and glue my hair in place.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Dylineam Crystals can be hazardous to you health.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

I have a friend who swears he can bring in .22 shells by the bucket full.
They are a most prevalent problem here.

We think they come out at night and breed.

Thom
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Pieces of those juice pouches! A tiny little piece of one will make my Ace 250 jump all over the place and if it's in woodchips and tiny, you can spend 10 minutes easily looking for it.
That and can slaw...

HH,
Ramapirate
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Aluminum foil and other foils, bottle caps thats pretty much it.
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

Hands down, unquestionably pennies. As a matter of fact, I'd rather dig a pull tab than a penny. Copper or otherwise. See, if I dig something that reads pull tab, it could be a nickel, it could be small gold. It's worth some time. Penny's are my bane!
 
Re: Annoying trash, what's your pet peeve besides pulltabs

MASON JAR LIDS!!! With no jar full of silver coins under them. :cussing:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom