What's new

Another 18K night

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
I called Nate to see if he was going to go out last night, but he needed a break. I had work in the morning, but decided to go anyways. Low tide was at 2am, I got to the beach around 1am. I was there for 3 hours, did not find as much as the night before, but I am very happy. I almost gave up at one point, it was about 2 hours in and I might have found 200yen at that point and a bunch of trash, when lady luck decided to show up. I pulled this 18K Gucci ring out of my sand/coral filled scoop. After that it was gravy the rest of the yen decided to show up, and to think I almost left.

Total Yen = 2,735 ($36)
1 Nickle
Nice silver ring
18K ring
Gold plated ring? (looked good in the scoop)
brass cross & bracelets ( I think )

All in all a pretty good night, was tired all day at work but it was worth it. Thanks for stopping bye.
 

Attachments

  • Stuff 015.webp
    Stuff 015.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 954
  • Stuff 016.webp
    Stuff 016.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 984
Upvote 0
Very nice rings, you must have a heck of a collection. What took you over there and how long you going to be there? I wished i had known about detecting when i served all my military tours in Eur. So many places i would have gone.

Dew
 
I have been in Japan for a very long time now, but just started MDing about 3 months ago. I can't even think of what I would have if I started 10 years or even 3 years ago. Too little too late now, I am moving back to the US in a couple of months.
 
You did really well, Soup :headbang:

That Gucci ring is gorgeous....I'll have to put that one on my "bucket list" :thumbsup:

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom