What's new

Another 2 boxes of pennies with a cool lookin coin

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 more boxes, just killin time at the night job. I found 21 wheaties.

box #1
1920
1945 x 2
1951d
1953d
1956d x 3
1957
1957d
1958d

forign:
1998 Bahamas 1 cent

box #2
1937d
1941
1945
1947d
1949
1951d
1952d
1953d
1956
1957d

I also found a cool gold plated penny. The clad penny next to it is just to show what a regular penny looks like with my lighting. That makes 2 plated coins for me today, 1st was the 1964 half that was silver plated then this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2172.webp
    IMG_2172.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0
I believe your yellow one is a brass cent and not gold plated. They do carry a premium. I have found 4 of them myself.

Semper Fi
 
I found one of those too. It now has a new home back in the wild. :icon_king:

-Codes
 
zmemarine said:
I believe your yellow one is a brass cent and not gold plated. They do carry a premium. I have found 4 of them myself.

Semper Fi

:icon_scratch: I never heard of them before!
 
What do you all do witht the pennies. Do they have extra value?
 
Not to bad at all :thumbsup:

I found a gold plated penny the other day, but alot of the gold is wore off. I also found 2 gold plated clad HD's this month.
 
Going rate for wheaties is $5 a roll.
[/quote]


I would do this price all day any day. i have Over 50 Rolls from crh, anyone interested in buying let me know!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom